Gifting Poor Micheal his boyfriend

Henry Emily: God this kid is stupid. Wait, doesn't he work for me? Yeah, he's the night guard at one of my locations! God, why did I hire this moron! Ugh, whatever. I threw the kid in with micheal, oh sorry, the puppet, and locked the door, leaving the two to suffer.

Jeremy: I began to wake up and realized I was in a cell with a white floor and white walls and shining silver bars. I was in a lab. God damn I'm dumb sometimes. I look around the cell and see the creepy marionette animatronic sitting in the corner. It began to move, and I screamed loudly. "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING MOVING ON ITS OWN!!!"

Micheal: when Jeremy began to scream, I quickly covered my ears and curled up in a corner, crying. Every part of me, especially my hearing, was extremely sensitive now that i was locked in this animatronic. "S-stop yelling....."

Jeremy: tf? "Micheal? Micheal, babe, is that....is that you in there?" I carefully got closer to it and saw two delicate, blue, human eyes behind the mask of the puppet. I knew deep down that this was Micheal. And he was scared, very scared. And I was in pain. The animatronic nodded slowly and I pulled him onto my lap and held his head close to my chest. "Micheal...I've been so worried...I thought you were dead...."