A visit from Uncle Henry

Trigger warnings, just in case: Child abuse, violence, Maybe some gore?

Micheals POV: I set chris down at the table and began to make breakfast. He stands up and uses his crutches to go over to me and just watches me cook. He's become very clingy, ever since his accident. A knock on the door echoes through the house and Chris wanders to the door and opens it. "Unca henry!" I giggle a bit. He struggles with his words sometimes, as part of his brain had been damaged, but I'm glad to see he's getting better. Henry walks inside and closes the door. "Kids, I've found your father, he's hurt and I need your help to free him." I nod and pick up Chris, carrying him to the car. I follow uncle Henry's car for a bit and he pulls Infront of an old cabin. I get out and carry Chris inside with me, and follow our uncle down to the basement. After a second, the door slams shut and locks. Uncle Henry had locked us in the basement. I set down Chris, who didn't have his crutches, and began to pound on the door. "Uncle Henry, let us out!!!" After a while, I gave up and sat down. I see something moving in the shadows, and before I could react, it hugs me. "Micheal...chris....." I looked at the figure for a moment and realized. "D-dad...?"