The Start

"Oh. My. COD!! Shiv, you were amazing, those vocal cords aaaahh~!" Frye said energetically. "Ah, thank you, Frye, you too were also good! You have good rapping skills." Shiver replied, smiling. "A-ay..? (B-but what about me..?)" Big man asked. "C'mon!! You have to know you were also good, Big man!!!" Frye exclaimed. "Yeah, I think most of the crowd was trying to hype you up." Shiver chuckled a bit. "Well, I should probably be getting back home now, it's getting late and I don't need my mom to worry..." Frye sighed. "Okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow, you too Big man." Shiver stated. "Ay ay!! (Bye bye!!)" They all went their separate ways.

The next morning:

"Hey, Biggy! Shiv not here yet?" Frye asked, walking into their studio. "Ay, ay. (Nah, not yet.)" He replied. "Strange, she's always the f-" Frye was cut off by Shiver. "Sorry I'm late, I kind of overslept..." Shiver said. "Now we can start the splatcast!" Frye chimed. 

After the splatcast:

"Yo, Big man, ya free later today?" Frye asks Big man. "Ay.. Ay ay! (Nah.. Sorry Frye!)" Big man replied, looking down. "Aw, that's too bad.. But we all have our own things going on! Right, Shiv?" She turns to Shiver, expecting her to  answer, but Shiver is just looking deeply into her eyes. "Uuhh... Shiv?" Frye waves her hand in front of Shiver's face. "O-oh!! So sorry, I-I just was lost in thought! What did you say?" Shiver asks. Frye sighs before speaking, "Is something the matter, you keep looking off into space and asking me to repeat what I said, is something bothering you?" Frye asks Shiver, a concerned look on her face. "Frye, don't worry, nothing is going on! My life is just how I wished it to be. I'm just starting to concentrate on my thoughts more I guess!" Shiver responds. "O-okay then! Well, we all have stuff going in our lives! Ain't that right, Shiv?" She repeats her question. "Of course!" Shiver smiles warmly. "Well, we'll cya later, Biggy!! Have a nice time!!" Frye waves energetically as Big man walks out of the studio. "Ayyy!! (Byeee!!)" Big man goes. "Well, what do you wanna do to pass the time? Hang out?" Frye asks Shiver. "I wouldn't mind if you insist." She answers. "Yaay~!" Frye cheers joyfully. Shiver, for some reason, could barely keep her eyes off of Frye...