Split Paths.

you were here again. this time, you were with Ruby.

but it wasn't just you two, no, there were three more of you. each one of them next to their own romantic interests no doubt. minus one, and that was that looked like a child version of you.

Ruby was confused, and for good reason, but a quick whisper told her this is the world that the other (y/n) she met. she nodded her head, thanking him.

the door to the house would open, causing him to fold his arms. he would then notice the confused expression, raising an eyebrow.

"i didn't summon you guys here. why are you all here?"

"what the hell do you mean summon us here?"

"so all but one (y/n) is here. the only one not here is the work in progress one im making... also, what do you think i mean by 'summon you here?' i gave you a brain, use it!"

you would notice one of you look around, his gaze spotting you and noticing how you seemed relaxed, as if you've been here before. he would slightly relax at this.

"why do you think we're here then?"

"i have zero idea second. im just as confused as all the other (y/n)'s here. but the other thing, why is everyone here with their pair?"

"what do you mean pair exactly?" another would speak up, standing next to a pink haired girl.

"and im here by myself." that one was the child version of him, holding a teddy bear. said teddy bear would actually move.

"don't think about it to much. to make this easier, i'll address you all by your nickname i gave you."

the one at the door, would point from right to left.

"second"

"false god."

"knowledge."

"and lastly, 115."

second was you. false god was was the one who noticed you were relaxed, knowledge was the one next to the pink haired girl, and 115 was the child. a thought would run through everyone's mind, 'what the fuck was happening'.

"hey, how do you even know us?"

"are you blind false god? we all look alike."

you would sigh, informing everyone of who he was.

"that's the original, he created us all, including our universes. apparently, some of us diverge from 'cannon' whatever that means."

"it means we don't fellow the original story. but i still am."

"everyone is. there's just little tweaks due to your presence. although you." he would point at 115. "your completely off."

"how so?"

"the grand plan failed. it was meant to work in cannon story."

"so did you make that happen? my hellhound to stop the plan?"

"i caused some of you to end up in...different circumstances"

you would feel as if he was addressing false god and the child within that statement.

"im just wondering why everyone is here with their interests. and here to begin with."

another voice would enter from the house, asking what was happening outside, the original would turn around, peering inside and saying everything was fine, they just had some multiversal shenanigans. going on.