a perfect symphony - izuku midoriya

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* nosebleed *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ izuku midoriya ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

-
word count: 566
-

"CANT, 'M CANT cum anymore!" izuku gasps and squirms beneath you, thighs twitching every time you slam back down on his overstimulated cock.

"just one more time, baby.. wanna feel you cum for me one more time," you gyrate your hips in a way that has izuku hiccuping on a sob, tears rolling down his flushed cheeks. his lips are parted, trembling, even as drool escapes out of the corner of his mouth, and just the sight alone has you clenching around his cock.

"n⎯ ngh! feels too good! too much.. too much!" izuku throws his head back against the pillow, baring his throat to your roaming eyes.

his moans are almost drowning out the slap of skin against skin, his head tossing from side to side, stomach muscles tensing up deliciously whenever the back of your thighs meets his. you lean forward and lave your tongue against his neck, hearing him whine for you.. a good boy, your good boy~

"yes! yes, mark me, please!" he's babbling at this point, cock twitching in your depths, hands grabbing at anything that could anchor him to reality.

"you're such a good boy, 'zuku.. moaning so prettily for me, hm? yeah, you wanna make some more pretty noises for me?" you make sure to give him the sweetest kiss, which he tries really hard to reciprocate. you rub the pad of your thumb against his nipple and the other one right beneath his puffy eye, catching any tears that escapes it.

he only nods his reply, and you feel pride well up in your chest when his watery eyes cross and roll back, his nails digging into the skin of your thighs. izuku then lets out the loudest squeal you've ever heard, before his breath completely catches.

his back arches and you slam down onto him one final time, keeping him from bucking you off before you could feel the warmth of his cum splashing against your insides. izuku bucks and bends beneath you, tears rolling freely, and you quite literally fucked his soul out of his body, by the looks of it.

"you look so pretty, 'zuku.. look at you," you purr, stroking his cheeks when he starts to sob, coming down from the most intense high he's ever experienced with you. you run your hand through the mess of green hair, feeling him shake and shiver beneath your tired and achy body.

"l⎯ luh you so muh.." he gasps, tongue peeking out to wet his dry lips. his arms wrap around your waist, pulling you so close against him. you feel the wetness of his cheek when he hides his face in your neck and you murmur back just how much you love him, how good he is for you, how precious he is; just for you.

izuku, spent from the multiple orgasms you dragged from him, finally settles down when you roll to your side and pull him against your chest, making sure to take good care of him and to remind him just how much he means to you.

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏

short lil chapter but hiii
i'm back bitches
probably only for a lil bc i go through phases of being addicted to this app and hating it so
i hope you enjoyed
vote, comment, share
you know the deal
<3