New addition

I woke up only to see Tate's smiling face, "Morning" he said. I started smiling too and said "morning". We were cuddle together when my dad rudely burst through the door, "Viol-" he said. Angry I said "what the hell dad, don't you hear of knocking?" "That doesn't matter, what matters is that your sleeping with a monster!" Oh like mom sleeps with too I said. My mom burst in and pulled Ben away. I started to cry but knowing that Tate was there helped me feel better, but then my insanity snapped and I started punch and hitting Tate telling him to let go of me, he didn't cause he knew I was angry and he knew that I loved him, and I did.

The next day, I went down to the kitchen and saw chad ( one of the gays) and he said that a new family was coming today and checking out the house. Really I said in shock. I ran upstairs to go tell Tate,but was stopped when I heard Marcys voice coming through the front door, I ran as quiet as I could and I found Tate and told him, we both went downstairs and checked out the new family. There was a mom and dad and a boy that's looks my age. He was kinda cute. But I was in love with Tate. We both ran up to the attic with the other ghost but when we saw everyone else we ran down to the basement to be alone. They decided to buy the house and the son started putting up his poster and when he went to the kitchen I went to go take a look.

He came back and saw me, "woah, who the hell are you?" Nice to see you too I said sarcastically. My names violet, cool my name is Felix.

Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter I'll update on Thursday