The night

Tate was angry. He wanted to kill Felix, but I wouldn't let him. If he hurts Felix I would never talk to him. I stood in front of Tate, trying to give him a stare of "stop". He pushed me to the ground, I hit my head on the desk and Felix came and picked me up. Tate was getting more anger in hi, seeing Felix was holding me.

He ran toward Felix and pushed him to the wall and punched him till he nose was bleeding. I was watching and crying. Felix pushed Tate to the wall and started beating the living shit out of him. I tried break up the fight but I got in the middle and Tate punched me in the face and Felix slapped me. I stared at both of them and I fainted from pain. I woke up only about 2 mins later and saw me and Felix and Tate on Felixes bed.

They said that they were sorry and Tate kissed my hand, Felix went in and kissed my lips.

Felix POV|| I instantly regret kissing her cause I knew that Tate would rip my balls off. He pulled my shirt, and started smiling, of course I was scared.

Tate POV||
I had an idea. I overheard Violet talking to Nora. I knew violet was gonna test us, so I thought she was gonna test us based on who is better a sex. So I decided to pulling Felix into the hallway and telling him. "Fine" he said.

Violet POV||
Tate pulled him into the hallway and I thought he was gonna kill him. But they came back and Tate took off his shirt. Felix stared at me and started kissing me. Tate pulled down my pants. He took off my underwear. He put is finger in there. Felix took off my shirt and sweater. He unclipped my bra. He squeezed my boobs. Tate stared at us and smiled. He started licking it. I accidentally let out a moan. Then it happend. After we were all done. They stared at me. We fell asleep.