Die Filex

Tates POV..||
She liked him I could tell, but he had to go. I just won my violet back I can't loose her again. I had to tell him, to back the fuck off!

Violets POV
He was nice and cool to talk to. He was cute but in my head I knew that i couldnt do that to Tate.

Felix POV
She was so gorgeous with her straight hair falling down to her chest. She didn't wear any makeup which made me love her even more. She was so beautiful. I needed to know her name and then she introduced herself "my names violet what's your?" She asked me. Stuttering I said F-Felix.

We sat down and we talked for hours and hours next thing we know it's 1:00am we started talking at 2:00pm. I loved talking to Tate but I also loved talking to Felix. I went down to the basement to ask Nora for help and she gave me good advice, it was "test both boys and see who wins" with that she vanished. I went back upstairs in the attic with Tate then Felix came trying to see what's up there. Tate stood up with anger on his face I was scared tate was going to break all his bones one by one. That's when Tate's fist started forming and so did Felixes knowing that Tate was after him.

Sorry guys I will update on Sunday cause I have something important to do on Saturday so sorry