Hogwarts Most Wanted- CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

RECAP! I looked up from my papers to see a woman dressed in all pink standing at the front of the room. “That’s not the person Dumbledore introduced yesterday.” I whispered to Fred. “Take our seats. My name is Dolores Umbridge and I am your Professor.” Umbridge wrote her name on the blackboard with a flick of her wand. “Ah miss…Goyle. Detention with me tonight in my office.” “What for?” Fred stepped in. “She was only voicing her opinion.” What a good guy. “You too Mr. Weasley.” She said turning away.

“THAT’S UNFAIR! EPOXIMISE!” Umbridge slammed against her desk and stuck to it as if they were both magnets attracted to each other. Or better yet, Pansy attracted to Draco! Haha get it? No? Ok never mind.

“DETENTION WITH ME TONIGHT!!!” She screamed at the pair of us. Whoops?

Events of the day: Got beaten up by a wall. Almost blew up the potions lab. Have an essay due. Jinxed a teacher and got the most amazing person stuck in detention with me.

To tell you the truth I was really looking forward to dinner. I arrived at the Slytherin table, making my way over to the end seat. Draco quickly sat there.

“You can sit on my lap if you want.” He told me while slicking back his hair. I lifted my right leg and kicked him to the side. “Annie what the hell!?!” He screamed at me. I merely smiled and turned towards the back of the hall.

“EXCUSE ME!” Screamed a girl from behind me.

“Oh crap.” Muttered Draco. I looked over my shoulder to see a girl with pieces of fabric tied in small plaits throughout her hair making her way over to me. She shoved Draco aside and sat next to me.

“Hey! I’m Yvain! (Pronounced E-VAIN! Just so you don’t start calling her Why-vain or something stupid). Anyways Hey, welcome to Hogwarts. Heard you’re in 7th year too. AWESOME!” I felt a smile creep onto my face.

“I’m Annie!” I interrupted.

“Oh sorry I forgot to ask you that…uhhhh do you know anyone else at this table or in Slytherin?”

“No one besides you and Draco and his gang.”

“Well I shall introduce you to the Slytherin ‘crew’ then.”

“Whoa!” I blurted out.

“What?” Yvain asked back.

“Your eyelashes are mega huge! They’re so pretty!” I had only just noticed that Yvain had giant eyelashes framing her forest green eyes.

“Thanks, anyways, uhhhh in the centre of the table in 5th year Blaise Zabini with his girlfriend Ruby. Between you and me she only dates him because it looks good for her image.” Yvain pointed towards a girl with jet black hair and green eyes. “Anyways, the girl over there, staring towards the Gryffindor table, that’s Arabella. Shes dating Seamus from Gryffindor. She is a 5th year and a very nice person.” The girl Arabella also had black hair but matching black eyes. “Terence and Adrian by the other end of the table, they’re in 7th year too.” Yvain pointed towards a blonde boy and next to him sat a brown headed boy. The blonde boy had blue eyes and the brunette had matching brown eyes. “The blonde ones Terence and the brunette is Adrian. On the opposite side of them are the Carrow twins. Flora and Hestia. They’re pretty snobby but you get used to them, they’re in 1st year. Oh, and furthest from us is Astoria Greengrass, she doesn’t talk to anybody. EVER! It’s kinda creepy…Anyways that concludes the ‘interesting people in Slytherin tour’.” Yvain finished. “So…Annie, tell me about you.”

“There really isn’t much to tell. I don’t have any real parents, I have been transferred from different orphanages my whole life and only now do I have a ‘family’. But they treat me as if I’m a slave. Oh and I’m a metamorphmagus.” I finished with a sarcastic smile.