5♡~🍡

YN POV
Well it's been a while since I'm here
In hospital as I'm still recovering
At first I can't even left the bed for a mean time but now I can atleast walked around to get some fresh air you know, as gorou-san strictly said me to take a good bed rest.

And now I'm at the hospital terrace
Close my eyes to enjoy this peaceful silence which was a rare thing to me.

"Yn-san What are you doing here?" Someone said. my name
and I know Who it is.

"Gorou-san I'm just here
for some fresh air" I replied to him and my eyes are still closed.

"Well it's time for your medicine
as nurse couldn't find you so
I just come to check if you were here" He said. As now standing beside me.

I just say hmm because
I don't want to said something
I'm just a little tired and this
Peacefulness feel so good at the moment.

There was a complete silence between us as I open my eyes
Just to see him, I would be lying right now if I say he's not handsome,
wait I mean he's just looking so handsome which is truth.

"Yn-san I think you thought
that I just care about you because
You're my patient but believe me I generally care about you not as a doctor but as a friend" He said.
I can tell everything he said was truth
Because he's face is telling me
that he really cares.

POV END

GOROU POV
I was really in deep thoughts as
I was thinking that one day Yn-san will be soon recover which is most happy thing for me but on the other side it sad also as she will leave this hospital
Then again she's a idol who have
So many fans and I'm one of them
Well I know why this so hurts to even think of it, it's hurts because she's gonna leave and properly even forgot about me.

Then again I'm happy that I got to see her in front of me I'm happy when she said my name or look at me.

"Yn-san I think you thought
that I just care about you because
You're my patient but believe me I generally care about you not as a doctor but as a friend" I said this still in my thoughts but as I relished what I said turned my head towards her only to see her beautiful face which was shocked.

"I mean that-"

She giggle did I said something stupid
It's so embarrassing.

"Gorou-san I'm really glad that you care about me it's means a lot to me"
She said. But this time with a big smile on her face.

'Her smile is one of the most beautiful thing ever'

But someone called my name from behind I turned my head to see a nurse seams like my moment is bursted.

"Sorry if I'm disturbing you but room no.12 patient is calling you there"

"Ok I'll be there in a minute" I replied. She just left from there.

"Gorou-san can I come with you
I am so bored in my room please" She said. I can even see her giving me puppy eyes I think my heart is gonna explore.

"Sure if you want to" I said this but inside I'm fangirling about how can someone be so cute.

Yay" She cheered as we made our way to the room no 12.

After a few mins we reach there as I realise that this is the room where serina is and I totally forgot to say that her idol is admit at our hospital.

"O shit" I curse under my breath.