C.1

He was quiet and isolated. Always had a beanie on and his hood up, as if trying not to be seen. Harry was his name, no body really took notice of him, except for me and his small group of friends of course. I wanted to figure him out, find out why he acted so strange.

"Quinn, can you tell me the answer?"
Turning my head in the direction of my bio teacher, I stuttered. "No miss, sorry"
She sighed, and gave the rest of the class the answer. I looked over at Harry, to see him staring at me with squinted eyes and furrowed brows. He then quickly looked back down and continued to scribble notes in his textbook.

It confused me how he was so quiet and unnoticeable yet still got A's and A*'s. Harry was tall, with brown curly hair, usually styled in a quiff. He only had a small group of friends, whom consisted of Louis, Liam and Niall. They all acted knowing like him, it's just that I had actually spoken to Louis. He was pretty funny and really down to earth, though he didn't speak to many, just me and his friends.
When I look at them, I always find them to be attractive. They had nice bodies, good sense of style, there was nothing not to like about them. Though, if I ever told anyone that, they would surely call me mad, and I would get taunted endlessly for liking who they considered to be "the psychs".

The bell rang, and I rose from my seat to continue with my usual routine. Harry and his friends rush out as usual, Louis smiles at me, which I smile back. I walk to the dinner hall to buy food, and then go to sit with my 'friends' in their usual spot.
I feel uncomfortable around them. They all act and do the same things, and it's like they can never stop themselves. So I usually spend a fair bit of time in the dinner hall deciding what I want.
Just as I was about to pay for my food, someone gives the cashier the money, and guides me out.
I look up, surprised to see the unexpected person.
"Um, thanks for that, Niall?" I had never spoken to him before, so I was shocked that he bought my food for me.
"It's no problem Quinn, you don't look happy around your friends, so we thought you could come and sit with us, if you want?" He was looking down at me, with questioning eyes. How did he know I wasn't happy? I'm assuming "we" meant the others. "Sure thing, why not."
With the unanswered questions, I continued to walk with him.

-I know this first chapter is short, but once I get into it the chapters will be much longer:)-