Facing my past

Marinette's POV

I'm 16 now and I'm on tour with Jagged Stone as his Designer and a singer when I'm with Luka. We were going to Gotham and going to be there for 2 weeks. At the hotel I packed away my stuff and decided to take a walk. I went to a cafe, the botanic gardens, the museum. It was actually really nice and calming, even in the city of crime. It was getting dark and as I was walking I saw a guy following me. I then led him to an alley and turned to face him. 

Man: Whats a little girl like you doing all alone?

Mari: Tryna stay away from assholes like you

Man: Aww baby don't say that. I can treat you right if you come with me.

He walk closer to me and without hesitating I punched the guy in the face making him pass out.

Mari: No thanks

Jason: Tha-that was so cool. Tell me how did you do that. Did you train in martial arts? Do you wanna be my sparing partner please say yes.

Mari: Maybe some other time.

Jason: Ok. How about we start with getting to know each other.

We walked out of the alley together and walked back to the hotel. The guys name was Jason, he had 3 other brothers and he was actually pretty funny and even asked me to come over to spar tomorrow afternoon. I agreed and said bye and went to my room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day....................

I got up early, did my morning routine and wore my gym clothes, grabbed a duffel bag and packed snacks and an extra pair of clothes. I went out of my hotel room and told Jagged I was now leaving. I met Jason downstairs and he led me to his car. We drove to his place when I realised how big it is.

Mari: This is Wayne manor,.... You're a - a Wayne.

Jason: *Chuckles* Guess I forgot that small detail. Lets head in shall we.

We entered the manor and I instantly feel in love with the designs. I pulled out my sketchbook and draw the patterns on the walls. Jason just looked at me as if I was crazy.

Jason: You brought a sketchbook?

Mari: I'm a fashion designer, have to carry it everywhere

We went to the gym and began sparring and I had him on the ground in 10seconds flat.

Tim: Jason just got beat by a girl.

Dick: Do me next, me next

I sparred with Dick and it took a whole minute to have him on his back, breathing heavily.

Tim: I must be dreaming, this can't actually be happening

Mari: You wanna go Timmy.

Tim: No thank you, I wanna live, you should do it with Demon spawn though.

Mari: Whose that?

Jason: Bruce's actual son-

Damian: TODD DID YOU TRY TO USE MY KATANA *walks into the room and sees Marinette*

Mari n Dami: What are you doing here?

Jason: You know each other? Well this is Demon spawn, he can be a real pain in the ass.

Mari: You know what, since you're also here, I think I'll leave. Don't wanna see your face more than I have to.

I walk away from them but as I was approaching the door, Damian stopped me.

Damian: Stop right there

My body instantly turned to face him and I glared at him. I didn't want to hear what he had to say and he didn't either so what was the point of staying.

Damian: Aren't you here to spar, why don't we spar then?
Marinette: You really want to get your ass handed to you.
Damian: If you couldn't back then, I doubt you can now
Marinette: Fine let's do this

And in 5 minutes Marinette had Damian pinned to the ground.

Marinette: Would you look at that, you actually lost.

Just then my phone started ringing. I got of Damian and sat on the bench ignoring his cussing towards me.

Mari: What can I do for you Uncle Jagged?

Jagged: Nettie something bad happened. Someone ripped my outfit so I can't go on stage now, could you come fix it.

Mari: I'll be there in a minute

Damian's Pov

What is she doing here. Who even allowed her in here.

Right now she was on a phone call with what sounded like Jagged Stone. Wonder how she managed to do that. "I'll be there in a minute" she said. She can't go, we still need to talk about why she's here. She made her duffel bag appear, along with a bag that had sewing stuff. "You're not going anywhere Dupain-Cheng, we still need to talk so don't even think of teleporting out of here."

'Right I almost forgot that I told Damian about the Miraculous and also knows about the whole guardian getting the kwamis powers thing.' Mari thought to herself.

Tim: Does anyone else not understand what's going on?

Mari: We used to date, he broke my heart and here he is being pissed instead of me.
Jason: Damian had a girlfriend and we didn't know about it.
Damian: Why would you in the first place ?

Mari: He was worried I'd embarrass him. Well I'm leaving. Goodbye to you all.

I smiled and teleported to Jagged Stone's backstage room and fixed his outfit do he could go on stage.