Meeting you again

2 Years later Mari's 18

Damian's Pov

Gotham Academy had an exchange student program with a school in France and I decided to take part in order to get away from my idiotic brothers. Apparently Kent also took part and in the end we both got accepted, along with some other students. So right now Kent and I are in a plane heading toward Paris, France and Kent was jumping around.

Jon: I can't believe we're actually going to Paris. I heard the girls there are cute. Maybe you get yourself a girlfriend.

Damian: Or I could get myself a degree and leave. I have no time to be falling in love.

Kent didn't know I had a girlfriend before and I threatened my brothers not to tell him.

Timeskip

It was now the first day of attending Francios DuPont High School. Kent and I got ready and our driver took us to the school. We walked in and went to the school office. I saw the other students from Gotham Academy were also there and we all waited to be allocated to our classes. I heard the bell ring and then we were finally shown where to go. Kent and I were in the same class. We entered the room and the teacher introduced herself.

Ms B: Hello I am your Homeroom and English Teacher Ms Bustier.

Damian: Damian Grayson

Jon: Jon Drake, pleasure to meet you all

Damian: tt

Ms B: You can both take a seat at the back row.

We walked to our seats and sat down. Just then a girl with sausages for hair raised her hand.

Ms B: Yes Lila

Lila: Don't you think it would be better if they sat with me and not with that loser. She'll be a bad influence on them. You know how much she lies and bullies me.

Alya: Yeah I agree with her Ms B. Why hasn't that loser been expelled yet.

Ms B: Student please quiet down. We can talk about this at lunch.

Five minutes into the lesson the door slammed open and a girl came running into the class holding her books and all. "I'm so sorry I'm late Ms Bustier I overslept and....I really sorry." She spoke in a hurried manner. Her voice sounded familiar. "Its ok Marinette, just go take your seat." the teacher responded. Marinette, it can't be her right. The girl turned and I finally got to see her face. It was her. She walked to the back and sat by the window, next to Jon at his right, while I sat at his left.

Damian: Dupain-Cheng

Mari: Wayne, what are you doing here? *Took her book, tablet and a pencil*

Damian: I should be asking you that.

Mari: I learn here, demon spawn.

Jon: Hi I'm Jon

Mari: Oh you're Wayne's best friend

Jon: Yeah, how do you two know each other?

She just shrugged and started designing something on the tablet. She's still into designing I see.

Time skip to Lunch

Kent andI were seated at a table when I realised Marinette wasn't in the Cafeteria with the rest of the students. I'm guessing this is what she meant when she told me about the liar and her being bullied. Just then I heard a voice say "Adrien Marinette threatened me. *water works* she said if I don't stay away from you, she kill me" the liar said crying fake tear making the rest of them start comforting her. Marinette then entered the Cafeteria and went to buy her meal. The wanna be reporter got up with her drink and walk over to Marinette. She poured the liquid over her head when she wasn't looking ruining her clothes. Marinette just turned to Alya. "Thanks, I've always wanted to be drenched in soda" she said before slapping Alya.

"I thought we decided to stay away from each other" she said to the shocked reporter. "And Lila you already took all my friends and I'm lonely as fuck. What more do you want when I have nothing to offer. You say I'm trying to steal Adrien from you but who would date a spineless prick. I already lost everything so why are you wasting your time on me. You want to see me even more broken than I already am. I'm already STRESSED AND I DON'T NEED YOU STUPID LYING ASS ADDING THE PRESSURE. So why don't you keep telling your tales but leave me out of them cause I want nothing to do with you, but you seem so obsessed with me. I get that I'm prettier and smarter than you but you don't have to be a bitch about it. Beside I don't think you'd be happy if I told everyone you're working with Monarch/ ShadowMoth/Hawkmoth."

I noticed the liar pale. "I know that this is just part of your plan to get me akumatized and if you don't believe me, I have proof."

She showed them her proof and everyone looked at the liar shocked. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. Why did you lie to us" The class began to shout at Lila. The Sabrina girl called her dad. "My work here is done. No more Lila, that's one I no longer need to stress over." Marinette said to herslef but I heard her. Just then Agreste grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the corner which just happened to be near where Kent and I were sitted.

Adrien: Marinette didn't I tell you to take the high road. Why would you expose her like that. And maybe Monarch forced her to do what she did. But her lies aren't hurting anyone.

Mari: Adrien you see the bruises on my arms, back and stomach right. *showed him her wounds* These are a result of her lies. They are hurting me and unless you don't think I count cause you say I'm your everyday Ladybug and I should be able to handle it the you are just as bad as Lila.

She walked away from him and left the cafeteria. After that I never saw her all day. Lila was arrested and the class was sued by Jagged Stone and her parents, well except for Kent and I. "This is too much drama for a first day of school don't you think Damian?" Kent said. I just nodded as we went back to the hotel.

Mari's Pov

Tikki: You did the right thing Marinette.

Mari: I know. Now I can focus on my studies and also defeating Monarch.

Just then I got a call from Chloe. She was telling to come over and hang out with her since she just came back from New York. I left the bakery and went to the hotel. I saw Damian and Jon were in the lobby walking to the elevator that I just happened to be walking to as well. They pressed the button for their floor and I just scanned my thumb on a sensor. "So, what are you doing here again?" Jon asked. "I have a friend who lived here." I answered, smiling at Jon. "Really can I know who?" He asked. "Chloe Bourgeois" I said as the elevator door opened and I walked out.

~They had a sleepover and Mari told Chloe about Lila~