Chapter 1

It was a shiny day in Porto, where a girl was walking on the streets with phones listening to one of her favorite playlist - best of k-pop. While she was walking, she came across a group of kids that were dancing in the streets. She stopped and watched them. She was liking what she was seeing, until one of the kids grabbed her hand and asked her to dance with them. She started dancing but not any kind of dance, she was street dancing like a pro. A ground started to form around the place and in the middle of that amount of people there were 3 pairs of eyes that were really interested in her. In that moment, they knew that right behind their eyes was a little girl that was ready to shine. When the music ended, she finished dancing, thanked the people who were applauding and left the place disappearing in the crowd.

Mystery Person 1 Pov

The way that girl danced to the rhythm of the song was incredible. She is the one that we were looking for to save our girl group. And from the faces of the two girls next to me, I think they know that she is the one and only that can help us. I have to go after her, I can't lose her from my sight before it's too late. Please don't disappear, we need you.

Mystery person 2 Pov

I was amazed by her dancing skills. How old could she be, she looks so young and already has so much talent. I look at Oppa and he is chasing her. I believe that he thought what I thought. Then I look at our leader that is next to me.

- Unnie, did you see that? - she asks me.

- Yes, I saw it. She is incredible at dancing. I can't believe that such a young girl has such a connection with music when dancing. I believe she is the one that we are looking for.

- But Unnie even if we know that she is the one, she still needs to be in a survival show with other 9 trainees and don't you think that it will be a little difficult for her because she needs to do some tests before she enters the show. - my dongsaeng said concerned.

- I know but I believe that she has the capacity to do it. I can feel it. I just hope that Oppa manages to catch her and convince her because we will only be here till tomorrow.

Mystery Person 1 Pov

I was running trying to catch her. I was almost doing it, when a car pulled over and she entered it, parting her way while I was left behind.

- No, no, no. I just lost her. What I'm going to, she is the one. I have till tomorrow to find her. - I said frustrated with myself.

Girl Pov

- Y/n so did you find anything interesting in the streets? - my mom asked

- Yes, there was a group of kids having fun dancing. They were really good. - I sigh when saying this.

My mom looked at me through the rear mirror with sad eyes.

- I know that you would like to be an idol because of your love for dance and singing. And I know that if someone saw you would say that you need to become one.

- Mom, when are we going to visit dad? - I said, trying to deviate from the subject.

- Next week, honey.

Mystery person 3 Pov

Me and Unnie were waiting in the hotel for Oppa when we saw him entering from the door with a sad and frustrated face. We went to him and asked.

- Oppa, did you find her?

- I almost got to her, when she entered a car and I lost her.

- And now what are we going to do? - Unnie asked stressed out.

- Tomorrow I'm going to look for her. - Oppa said determined.

I looked outside the window and just hoped that we would find you.