Chapter 2

~Next day~

Y/n Pov

I was playing football (soccer) at sports day and we are winning the game against our rivals team by 2-1. Now we are going to take a break.

- The game is getting heated but with the way we are playing we can win - captain said

At that moment Iris, my bff, came to me and gave me a bottle of water and towel.

- So I heard that you are going next week to visit your dad. How long are you staying there? - she asked a little bit sad

- I don't know, maybe a month...

- Maybe something good can happen, you are going to be surrounded by a culture that you love. - she said

- Yeah, maybe it can happen. I hope it happens.

We went back to the game and things started to get spicy when our rivals started to play dirty but that won't let us down.

Mystery Person 1 (Oppa) Pov

I got up early to start my journey looking for the girl. I went to public spaces till I got to a place where sports day was occurring, I looked to the part where girls were playing trying to find her but no signal of her. I'm not giving up that easily. I'm going to find you.

Y/n Pov

Yes, we won 4-3. The cup is ours finally. Last year we didn't make it because even if I'm the only girl in this team, I'm the best player, and because I got hurt, I couldn't help them last time. But now we won, I scored 2 of the 4 goals, scoring the victory goal. We lift the trophy and now we are going to a restaurant to celebrate.

~At night~

Mystery person 2 Pov

We are here in the airport waiting for Oppa. We are really anxious, we hope he found her.

- Is about time to take the plane where is he? - my dongsaeng asked walking from one side to the other

- There he comes... - I said watching him approaching us - So did you find her?

- No, nothing. I look everywhere for her. - he said disappointed

- Don't be so hard on yourself, Oppa. Maybe she wasn't the one. - my dongsaeng said

- I think that if she really is the one, she will come to us eventually. - I said giving a little hope to Oppa

- Maybe you're right. Maybe she will be the one to find us and not the contrary. - Oppa said - Let's go, we got on the plane.

And there we go home again with empty hands.

~Next day~

Mystery person 3 Pov

We finally landed in Seoul after a 15 hour flight.

- Ah, I'm exhausted. - Unnie said, stretching her arms.

- Yeah, me too.

- Let's go girls! We still need to go talk with Pd-nim before we go to the apartment. - Oppa said opening the door to the car.

~At the building office~

- So did you got our last trainee? - Pd-nim asked

- Well we didn't exactly get a trainee... - Oppa said hesitant

- What do you mean by you didn't exactly get a trainee? - Pd-nim asked a little bit angry

- We found a girl - our leader said trying to help Oppa.

- You found a girl? What kind of girl? - Pd-nim asked even angrier

- We saw her dancing in the streets... - I managed to say until I got interrupted

- In the streets? - Pd-nim yelled - You must be kidding me. A girl dancing in the streets for you is more important than finding the last trainee in the academies of arts from my friend in Portugal?

- But Pd-nim, she is the one. When we saw her we could see it with our own eyes and feel it - our leader counterattacked.

- Well, if she is the one, where is she? - Pd-nim said sarcastically

- Mmm... That's the problem sir, I lost her when she disappeared through the crowd of people. - Oppa said almost in a whisper

- What? I can't believe you? I just gave you one job and you failed. - Pd-nim said annoyed

- Pd-nim, Oppa doesn't have the fault, we also have fault because we wanted her to be the one and not one of the trainees that you recommended. - I said trying to convince him

- Well, but because of your mistake, you only have two weeks to find me, the last trainee for the tests. - Pd-nim said frustrated - You can leave.

We left the office with our heads hung low, sad about the fact that we need to find someone to be placed in the last spot for the tests. Someone that we didn't want besides her.

- It's my fault girls - Oppa said sad

- No, Oppa, it's also our... - I tried to say

- I will find someone to do the tests, you should go home. - he said leaving us in the building.

We went to the parking lot and started the car to go home to be with the others.

Mystery Person 4 Pov

I was here with my 6 dongsaengs waiting for our 2 other members that would arrive home at any moment. We heard a click and the door opened. Our 2 members entered with sad faces, when I saw their expressions, I got a little bit concerned.

- Unnies, did you find our last trainee? - our maknae asked

- Well we found some girl that we thought could be the one to help us, but she wasn't a trainee and when Oppa tried to chase her, she disappeared in a car. And now Pd-nim is angry with us, but especially Oppa for not doing the job correctly. And Oppa now only got 2 weeks to find a trainee for the tests. - our leader said very fast collapsing on the sofa in the end.

- What do you mean you found the one? - I asked curious

- The way she danced, Unnie, was special and her presence doing it was so amazing. She could drag the attention of everyone that was passing with her moves. - my other dongsaeng that came behind our leader said.

- Well, it's a shame that everything is against us to let us be happy. - our second maknae said and we all sighed.

~After a week~

Y/n Pov

~At the airport gates~

Here I am ready to go be with my father. I miss him so much. I bet when I arrive the first thing that he is going to do is take us to his restaurant. Imagining it makes me hungry.

- Are you ready to board the plane, honey? - my mum asked

- Yes, let's finally go to Korea.