Chapter 3

~At Seoul airport~

We just landed in Korea. I'm really anxious to be here, not only because of seeing my father after so long, but also because I'm in a place where everyone that wants to be an idol begins their dreams. Me and mom are exiting the airport when I see my father with his back against his car smiling at us. I don't exitate and run to him immediately.

- Dad! - I scream throwing myself on top of him hugging him.

- Hi there, teddy bear! - he said calling for my childhood nickname. - Hi, there honey. - he said kissing my mom.

- Hi, my love! - said my mom always with that voice of someone that is in love. - So where are we going?

- Well, to my restaurant to get that big belly full. - he said picking me up and putting me in the car like he did when he was a kid.

- Dad, stop with that! - I said giggling. How I miss these moments.

~Restaurant~

We entered the restaurant and immediately a waiter came to us and direct us to a private booth.

- What do you think? - dad asked

- It's amazing love! - my mom said proudly.

- Dad...

- Yes, teddy bear. We have your favorite korean food. - he said chuckling and I smiled at him.

We ordered the food and I couldn't let help but feel like I was being watched.

~Mystery Person 5 Pov~

I was here in this restaurant with my members when I saw a family enter to a private booth. And I couldn't take my eyes off the girl. She was so beautiful and innocent. She seemed like an angel with that radiant smile. She looked like a teddy bear that I want to hug and never let go.

- Unnie! - someone said shaking me, waking me up from my daydream.

- Ye-ah!

- We were calling you! - she said

- Oh look the penguin seems like she is in love... - my leader said laughing and the others started laughing too.

- St-op! - I said stuttering, why did I stuttered.

- She is in love... - my oldest unnie mocked me followed my the others.

It's frustrating hearing them saying this but who are you teddy bear. I said looking at you.

~After a week~

~Oppa Pov~

I was strolling in the park with my head full off problems. Today is the last day, I need to turn in a submission for a trainee to the show. I can't disappoint the girls, they need someone good for them. But if it was the other girl it would be even better.
I was looking around me when I stop a girl laying on the grass, but she isn't any girl, she is the one I've been looking for.
I run to her side and said:

- Aren't you the girl that was dancing in the streets with some kids in Porto.

- Yes... - she responded a little bit hesitant.

It's her, yes, I found her, I thought to myself.

- Please, I need you. They need you. Please, I need you to be my chosen trainee to a casting to a survival show to help a group that is losing fans. - I plead to her

~Yn Pov~

I was relaxing here in the park, laying on the grass when a man ran to me and said:

- Aren't you the girl that was dancing in the streets with some kids in Porto.

I was shocked, how did he know about me?, I asked myself.

- Yes... - I responded a little bit hesitant.

- Please, I need you. They need you. Please, I need you to be my chosen trainee to a casting to a survival show to help a group that is losing fans. - he pleaded to me

He needs me? Who are they? Who needs me? Wait did I hear right? A casting to be in a kpop survival show? , I couldn't stop ask all these questions to myself, astonished with what happened.

~Oppa Pov~

Why isn't she answering me? Did I make the wrong choice?