Butterflies from the Past

I can never forget the day I fell down and collapsed at the stares of an escalator. I woke up in the hospital and saw Aki caring for me waiting for me to recover my consciousness.

Flashback conversation

" Do you really want to die just thru a very simple reason?  You're a headache Song Eunha,  I swear! " Aki cried while scolding me.

" It was just a fever I never thought it would lead me to this.  I'm sorry Aki." I explained.

I noticed a guy was sleeping in the couch but the  face was in the opposite direction so I can't see his face clearly.

" Is that Taki?" I asked while pointing my direction to the guy.

" No, Taki went to Thailand for a business. I think for a couple of months. " She said.

"So who's that pokemon?" I kidded.

" JR oppa." She answered.

" Whuut? " I discharged myself from dextrose and immediately went to the man to clarify.

I saw it was a man with cute emphasize ears and pouty lips. It was really JR.

"Why the hell you pull out your dextrose? !" Aki shouted.
That made JR woke up.

"Hàaaaa..ah! Oh hello, I'm sorry if I yawned in front of you. Are you okay. Don't you feel dizzy anymore. Ahm.. Do you still remember me?" He asked.
I stopped for a while and look straight to him. Is he really here? Or am I dreaming.

" Are you alright? Is there something wrong with me? He clarified

"Nnno.. why are you here?" I asked. Seems like I'm not happy with him with the way I asked him.

"I am gonna live here now." He answered while smiling.
" Hey did you just discharged yourself on your own?" He asked whiile eyes widely open.

"Yes! That's how hard headed she is." Aki exclaimed.

" Don't worry it's no pig deal." I retorted while touching my arms. I noticed bloods flowing from the point where I took off my dextrose.
I suddenly felt dizzy and JR immediately catch me before I fell down,

"I'm fine." I excused.
" No you're not." He carried me and put me softly on the bed. "Aki call the nurse now."He told Aki.

I was shocked. My heart beats fast and acted like a puppy.

" I'm going to take care of you starting from now." He said.

" Whh..what? I mean why?" I asked. Why is he like this.

The door suddenly open and the doctor and  nurse enter. They clean my arms and put back the dextrose and give me the medicine.

"Miss, tomorrow we can discharged you but not now. You're not yet okay." The doctor said.

" Okay,  please tell me ahead of the bills doc." I said.

" Okay" said by the doctor and leave the room.

JR took the foods in the table.

" Let's eat. I'm gonna assist you. " he said.

"Don't worry about me JR. I'm not disable. I can eat without your help. " I said.

He move closer and said.
" I know everything about you, Aki told me. You've work so hard and gambled you life to death for justice. I am here to take care of you from now on." He explained

" What!? " I exclaimed.

So he thinks my life is that easy?  If Aki told him everything he must know I am an assasin.  My life is risky.

" I love you and I like you even we were young. I asked Aki of your status here. I wish I could help you when you need money before but I can't because I'm still a student. Now I give you the life you want. " He said with face full of assurance.

" You're out of your mind. I am appp" I am about to say thw word assasin but he kissed me in the forehead. What the heck.

JR went back here in Korea after he finished college. We met because of that incident. We developed each other and he courted me. But I returned to the AS that time. Taki was so busy with his business in Thailand. He never gave mission to me.

Because JR was my childhood lover and I really do like him too I say yes to him. We're officially on.

Flashback

We were sitting in the bench under the tree of cherry blossom.
Slowly he hold my hand and he start telling me.

"Eun.. you know I like you since we were younger.  Eun, I hope you.." he open up but I didn't allow her to finish.

" I am sorry, I can't have a relationship or commitment to anybody right now. JR.." I explained but he stopped me by hugging me.

Ahhshit. This is my weakness. I can feel he truly love me.

"I know, you want justice for your parents. Don't worry,  I understand. " he said.

I free myself from his hug.
" thanks for understanding. But I just don't want you to get hurt because of me." I said.

" And I don't want you away from me. Eunha, please. Don't you love me? " He said.

I was thinking if I accept his love,  I can move on, build new life with him, and forget all the pain.

"I love you too.. but I'm afraid. " I said.

" Don't be afraid,  I'm here. We'll make a new and better life." He said.

" Okay." I said softly.

" So? Song Eunha,  will you be my girlfriend? " He asked.

" Yes. JR" I answered.

After I said that he jumped and happily shouted yehey. Acting like a man who win in a lotto.
I think it was the happiest part of my life too.

-
:)

:)
:)
:)
Sorry for the typos.