Chapter 3: Family Trip

Later after breakfast, Kagari was sitting down in the living room with his stepson, Millicas and his best friend's son, Zinon as they were playing their roleplaying game "Kings and Solider" as Grayfia was cleaning up in the kitchen.

Kagari: Oh that reminds me, Hey Millicas...?

Millicas: Yes, Dad?

Millicas: Yes, Dad?

Kagari walked over and picked up his stepson.

Kagari: How would you like to go and visit your dear grandparents in the Underworld today?

Millicas: Grandma and Grandpa! Can we go see them today?!

Kagari: Do you want too go and see them today, son?

Millicas: Yes! Yes! Yes!

Kagari: Hehehe, alright then. We'll go see them when Grayfia is done in the kitchen. Would you like to come too, Zinon?

Zinon: Yeah, you bet!

Grayfia: Calm yourselves, you two. Now then, shall I make ourselves a magic portal so we can be off, dear?

Kagari: Please, allow me.

With the snap of his fingers, Kagari, Grayfia, Millicas, and Zinon were all teleported infront of Gremory Castle.

Gremory Castle

Kagari: Huh, I always forgot how big this castle of theirs really is.

Grayfia: I've informed Sir Zeoticus and Lady Venelana that we will be arriving today.

Sneakily, Kagari quietly walked over to Grayfia and gently held her hand.

Grayfia: Why are you holding my hand dear?

Kagari: Because, why not? Let's just enjoy this before we go inside, shall we?

Grayfia: Very well, then.

Grayfia gave him a kiss on the cheek and blushed.

Grayfia: The things I do for you...

Millicas: Hey, Mom! Dad! The doors are opening. Come on, let's go, Zinon!