chapter 11 | welcome home.

Gabriel's POV

We've spent four days in there and I couldn't wait to go home, Ellie is also excited too because she misses Olivia her bff and her office too.

I even brought myself another luggage for the things I bought for my grandmother and some treats for my employees, I often give them with treats whenever I just came back from the other country and so far, they are very happy with it. (I guess?)

She too, was forced to buy a not so big luggage because I bought her many designer clothes and she doesn't want it to mix with her normal clothes, she did include some souvenirs in the luggage and closed it up as the security is already knocking on the door.

"Let's have our last kiss here in japan before going." I suggested, she chuckled and stood her luggage up, she walked closer to me and I kissed her lips then pulls away immediately to smile.

"Let's go." She said, I nodded and held two of my luggages and the her office bag while she did the same but with her personal bag.

[Few minutes later]

The car arrived infront of my private plane, the other car did too, I opened the car door and got out, waiting for her to go out too. Our luggages on the other car were taken out and were taken up to the plane.

"You know, I feel like.. I'm going to vomit." She said, I raised my brow and tilted my head, staring at her while she's getting out.

"Eh? Did you eat something bad?" I asked, she just shookt her head and walked upstairs, I followed her while I am so worried about why she feels like that.

Oh shit, what if she's pregnant? but there's no way to find out that she's pregnant after 3 days right? oh dammit, what if she was seeing somebody-nonono, for the whole month all she did was talk to me, message me, eat with me and even stayed till 3 am in the morning with me.

Wait let me google if it's possible because what if she's pregnant-

"Dammit, I realized that I had too many buns when we were eating on the hotel room earlier." She said, my thoughts were suddenly broke off and was a little delighted that she realized something that is way too far from pregnancy.

"It's gonna be another 17 hours." I suddenly said out of nowhere, she nodded and sat on the chair while I sat besides her. I just gave a greeting nod the crew who were staring at us and then focused at Ellie who is yawning.

She's really really tired because you know.. the lingerie, she was hot wearing it so.. if you know, you know, okay?

"You can rest, you deserve it." I said with such worried tone, she stared at me and crosses her arms.

"Ofcourse, you railed me many times to the point that my legs are still shaking right now, tsk." She complained, I let out a giggle and placed my arm on her shoulders to kiss the top of her head.

"It's not my fault that you look so good with the lingerie I bought." I answered and she let out a giggle.

Writer's POV:

[Few hours later...]

The stewardesses started to wake them up because they are about to land in the airport, Ellegaard looked so sleepy as same as Gabriel too but it's for their safety so they decided to act really really awake.

As the airplane started layoff, she stared at the window and realizes that it's no longer cold in there, she stood when the plane had safely landed and immediately takes off her coat. It's night in there and when she peaked at the window, she saw some photographers.

"Geez it's late night." He mumbled, she nodded and then grabbed her bag in the cabinet above her.

"You can stay in my condo unit." He suggested, she lifted her brows and then nodded, I mean.. there's nothing wrong about it, right?

"Yeah sure but you are definitely banned from my body tonight, let me have a good rest because I'm gonna work tomorrow." She made a deal, it's quite saddening for him but he realizes that it's fine to be banned too. (no, he is lying)

The two of them went out together, the security was quick enough to stop them from crossing the line for them, they both headed to the car together without posing for them because they know that they will ask nonstop questions and get rude without answering it.

Little did they know that the photographers have seen the ring she is wearing and they are highly suspicious about it.

Ellie opened the door and entered the car while he did the same thing too. Once they have settled, the driver started to drive and headed to his condo unit.

to be continued...
this chapter is short for a reason