chapter 15 | reveal.

After the birthday party, they both headed back to their condominium together. He was very very happy and was holding a lot of paper gift bags from his employees and friends while Ellie is also holding some of his stuff.

"Did you have fun?" She asked while entering their condo unit, he nodded and was smiling really wide.

"It's like my inner child is healed, I usually spend my birthdays for the past years sleeping and just eating some store bought cakes alone but this time, there were people who were kind enough and happy to celebrate it with me including you." He said, he then put the gifts down and hugs her tight. She hugs him back and then pulled away.

"Go sit down, I'll give you my last gift for you." She said, he was confused but he followed her request, he sat on the couch while she is heading upstairs to get a white box.

"Is this a great gift for those who aren't really expecting but it's their birthday?" She asked the staff of the clinic who is preparing the box fill with her pregnancy kit, a baby cloth and a message.

"Mhm, babies are a gift of God." The staff replied which made Ellie smile, she then accepted the box and left the clinic with happiness.

She sat down on her car and started to cry, she is quite happy that the baby is actually on her stomach, growing and the heart is beating. She was warned not to get stressed too much because the baby is still gripping on her womb which is a big big problem for her since her job is mostly about stressful stuff.

She went out the room and then headed downstairs to sit besides him before giving the gift to him, she looked at him who was already staring at her with lovely eyes and then raises a brow.

"If there's something you really wish to have it, what is it and why?" She asked.

"Uh- I already have you, my grandmother is healthy, the company is very very good at stocks and even named top 1 producer so I think my wishes were granted already." He said, she then nodded.

"Nothing more?" She asked again.

"Hmm.. well, I do want to have kids with you and get married ofcourse, I played this app where you combine faces with your partners and then find out what the combination is- damn, we really looked good." He answered.

"What if I'm not able to give you a child?" She questioned, her tears were starting to flow and he noticed it, he panicked but then she giggled to show him that she is 100% fine.

"Well, to me- there are right time for that. I don't want to rush you because you are the one who is gonna carry it, it depends on you and your body but if you cannot be able to give me a child then let's adopt, there's nothing wrong with that." His answer made her even emotional, she gave him the box and he opened it.

Gabriel's POV

She's crying when she's about to give the box to me, I didn't really know what to do because whenever I'm about to comfort her, she would let out some soft giggles and acted like she is fine.

"Take this box, open it and read the card." She suggested, I looked at her then looked at the box she gave. I slowly opened it and grabbed the card, I haven't noticed the pregnancy test yet but I did see some clothes.

"To my father and my grandmother, I might be small right now but I can't wait to meet you two.

- love, your child."

I froze but then places the box on the table, she started to burst out in tears again and I hugged her so tight, my heart is beating so fast, I realized that I am going to be a father now and I got so many plans for the three of us.

"We're gonna be parents now." She said while crying, I pulled away from the hug and then stood up to jump in my excitement, she also stood up and wiped her nonstop flowing tears, we both jumped up slowly while hugging.

"When? When did you find it out?" I asked.

"Two days ago, I took a test, they were all positive and I wasn't so sure because there were a lot of cases about false pregnancy." She replied, I continued hugging her while she is still crying in happiness.

"Then a day ago, it was confirmed that I am indeed pregnant, the baby is in my womb and it is so small." She added, I then wiped her tears with my thumb and cups her cheeks to kiss her lips, she kisses me back and I pulled away.

"This is the best- the best gift that you gave to me." I said, she smiled happily and then continued hugging me.

This is the best birthday to me, it was full of happiness and this greatest gift that she gave me. I am going to be a dad and I can't wait to tell everyone how lucky I am to be a father to my wonderful girlfriend who is currently still happily crying on my chest.

My heart beat is still so fast, I wasn't expecting this but arghh- I cannot explain anymore, the happiness, the other damn emotions (except angry and sad) is here inside me, I can't wait. I really can't wait to be a father to him or her.

[A day later]

They both headed to the clinic together, her doctor Penelope is applying a very cold gel to her stomach while Gabriel is holding her hand. She then put the device above her stomach and started to search for the baby.

"There is your baby, Mr. and Mrs. Moore." Doctor Penelope said, she smiled as she saw the baby on the screen, the baby is so tiny and adorable to look at while Gabriel stood up and felt so proud to see his kid on the monitor, he took a lot of pictures on it and then leaned to Ellie to kiss her lips.

"So, Doctor Penelope, I am thinking of making you her personal doctor if that's fine?" He asked, Penelope nodded and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Yes, it is my pleasure to take care of Ms. Ellegaard and your baby." Penelope replied.

"What else do I need?" He asked.

"As of now, you gotta have to bring her here every three weeks so that we can monitor your baby and also you have to refrain from getting stressed, Ms. Ellie. It's not really good for the baby and he is still growing so that means the baby is still not really holding onto your womb for now." Penelope explained, both of them nodded and he looks at her with a smile while holding her hand very very tight.

After that, they left the clinic happily. He opened the car door for her and she went inside and he too went inside, their driver was staring at them and Ellegaard smiled.

"You're gonna be a mom now, huh?" the driver asked, she nodded and touches her belly.

"Yeah, we are going to be parents...oh my." She said and giggled, Gabriel places his hand on her belly and smiled widely too.

to be continued...