chapter 13 | finding it out

A week after the incident, Ellegaard woke up with a bad mood, she feels like throwing everything she ate last night and it's stressing her so much.

She was thinking about taking a pregnancy kit yet she isn't so sure about her life decisions yet, she wants to give it another day just to make sure before wasting some pregnancy kit.

Gabriel haven't noticed this yet because she is hiding what she really feels but sometimes, he feels that his gut is telling him that she isn't good, but whenever he asks her- she would constantly say "I am good, I ate lots of food that's why."

A day after, she still feels like throwing up again which eventually she did, she threw up on their toilet and let out a very deep sigh, luckily she is alone in their condo unit because he went out to go to the nearest gym.

"That's it, I'm taking the pregnancy test."
She said, she went out from the bathroom and then grabbed her stuff under the bed, she took out three pregnancy kit and then went back to the bathroom again.

"Whatever the results are, I'm going to be happy."

"ahhhhh, this is stressing me out!"

Since these pregnant kits has little cup on it, she peed on the cup and washed her hands after, she grabbed a few samples of her pee and placed it on the the kit.
She waited for few minutes, she is kinda scared but also happy if the kit turns positive.

Few minutes had passed, she looked at it and then was shocked, she felt like her world has shaken, it was positive, she doesn't know what to react, what to say or even what to do, as tears in her eyes formed she froze with a delighted but happy feeling too.

"I.. I'm going to be a mom?" She asked herself, her tears were starting to flow, she doesn't know anything about motherhood.

"Babe are you in the bathroom?" Gabriel asked, he has arrived from the gym and wanting to go inside the bathroom.

"Oh! Yes yes, wait a minute." She said, she immediately wiped her tears and places all of the kit on her pocket, hiding it from him.
She opened the door and smiled at him, he was confused and tilted his head because he definitely knows what's going on.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Oh, well I was so tired and I felt the urge to cry to let my emotions out." She lied, Gabriel gave her forehead a kiss.

"I'll hug you once I'm done taking a bath, mkay?" He said, she nodded and left the bathroom.

She decided to contact a clinic for mothers and set an appointment, she wanted to check if she really is pregnant because sometimes, pregnancy kits can give you false and she doesn't want to make Gabriel excited for nothing.

She hid the pregnancy kits she've taken and stood up immediately once she heard him getting out from the shower. He wiped his hair and then immediately walks to his lovely partner and hugged her tight.

"What's wrong love?" He asked.

"I'm a little stressed but I am mostly happy." She replied, hugging him back.

"My birthday is in a week, do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked and she looked quite confused.

" You know that the employees are doing a party for you." She replied, he then nodded and knelt on the floor while hugging her.

to be continued..
(this chapter is short for some reason)