stendy! Part 3!

Stanley and Wendy walk into the house. Wendy looks around looking at the lovely photos of Stan. 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. Wendy keeps to herself. 

Stan opens the door to his bed room and than taking Wendy's hand and bringing her into the room with him. Wendy's face turns into a bright red. 

"Stan y-your holding my hand!" Wendy says with a soft smile

"Omg! Sorry!" stand says pulling his hand off of Wendy's.

"It's fine seriously." Wendy says assuring him. 

They sit next to each other on his bed. But Stanley was kinda embarrassed for holding her hand. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵?! Stan looks over at Wendy and Wendy looks up at him. 𝘞𝘰𝘸.. 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭.. 

"Stan?? Hello?? You still with me?" Wendy says worried. 

"Y-yeah " Stan's says about to vomit. 

Stanley gulps back the vomit and gets up. 

"I'll be back Wendy! "Stans says in a rush. 

Stanley runs to the bathroom door flinging the bathroom door open with no hesitation. He runs in opening the Toleits lid and vomiting in. 

Wendy runs after Stanley worried behind him. 

"Stanley omg! Are y-you alright?"Wendy asked worry in her voice. 

"Y-y-yeah.." Stanley could barley talk than vomiting up his last dinner again. 

Wendy ran over to the cabinet to try to find some medicine. she searched through the cabinets. Stanley got up vomit leaking out of his mouth. 

"Oh my.. Stan.." Wendy says feeling anxious and worried. 

Stanley wipes the vomit of of mouth that was dripping down his chin. He looks at Wendy and gives her a soft smile. 

"Stanley.." she's says smiling back blushing. 

"Heh.. I'm alright.." Stanley says giggle a little bit

Stanley flushes the toilet letting the vomit swirl down. 

"Ok so Let's go back to the bedroom??" Stanley asks Wendy. 

"Yeah yeah ofc." Wendy replies 

Stanley and Wendy walk back to his bed room. When they enter they meet Stanleys sister. 

"TURD! why the hell his my phone in your fucking room." Shelly yells at Stan. 

"Idk?! I have a friend over! Stop yelling at me!" Stanley yells back. 

"Oh your little crush is here I'll leave " shelly says in a rude way walking away 

She leaves Stanley looking at the ground blushing in embarrassment. 

"Your crush..??" wendy says. 

Stanley doesn't answer and just walks into his room curling up into a ball on the ground. Stanley starts to cry while Wendy is there wondering why shelly said that. 

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦?? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬! 𝘖𝘳.. 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱. Wendy got left standing there wondering why she said that and if Stanley really has a crush back on her. 

Wendy walks over to stan. 

"Stan.. Are you okay?" she asks worried. 

"Go away! It was a mistake saying that you should come!" Stanley said sadly. 

"But sta-" 

"Go!" Stanley cuts off Wendy. 

-𝙔'𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿!!𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 4 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉!! -