Stendy! Part 2!

-𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚-

All the kids push threw to get to the exit of the bus trampling over people while Stanley and Kyle stay seated waiting. 

Stanley grabs his backpack and puts it back on his back and gets up making his way to the exit of the bus. 

Stanley makes his way inside at his own paste. Stanley looks around trying to see if he can see Wendy. 

"Hey stan what's up your ass today.  " cartman says holding back his giggling. 

"None of your fucking business fatass." stan says aggressively. 

"Yeah shut up fatass go find your best friend Kenny." Kyle says. 

"Shut up you Jew." cartman says angrily while running off looking for Kenny. 

Kyle tries to make small talk with Stanley but Stanley wouldn't talk to Kyle because all that was on his mind was Wendy. 

Stanley makes his way to his locker. He grabs his note books out and putting a piece of gum in his mouth chewing on it aggressive. 

"What's up with you dude why you being like thi-" 

Stanley slaps Kyle and gives him a mark on his cheek. 

"Leave me the fuck alone alright I want space?!" Stanley says yelling at his best friend who was worried about him. 

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to care." he shouts back at him. 

Stanley runs away from Kyle going to class. 

𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳.. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴... 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰!... Stanley opens the classroom door making his way to his seat. 

Mr. Garrison takes Attendants as kids walk in to the class room. Stanley has his head down with his eyes closed. As Wendy walks in Stanley looks up and gives her a soft smile and he starts to turn bright red with blush. 

"Alright class it looks like we only have jimmy away today. Now today we will be doing a test so may everyone come up to the front and grab a sheet please." Mr. Garrison asked kindly. 

Kids made there way up to grab the papers but like usual Stanley was the last one to get a paper. Stanley looks down at the paper to see how hard it is. 

Stanley makes his way back to his desk and sits back down. 

"You all will have 30 minutes to finish. Starting now." Mr. Garrison said. 

Stanley signed. He looked at his paper and all he thought of was Wendy. 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶..?.. Stanley keeps to himself. Then Stanley vomits all over his test. 

"AWH! Sick dude!! "Kyle shouted. 

As the rest of the class started to laugh. Stanley covered his face in embarrassment. 

"Go to the bathroom Stanley. "Mr. Garrison said worried. 

Stanley got up looking at his shoes. He walked out of the class room everyone staring even Wendy. Stanley looked up from his shoes and looked at the class laughing and disgusted. Than he looked back down at his shoes. 

𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦!.. 

Stanley looks up from his shoes than opening the bathroom door. He went to the sink and washed the vomit off his face. He couldn't get Wendy of his mind. 

-𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 😇 -

-𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡-

Stanley pulled his phone out from his pocket. 

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣: 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡?? 

𝙒𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙮: 𝙤𝙛𝙘! 

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣: 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 :) 

𝙒𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥.

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣: 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩! 

Stanley sat down next to the pole that said "bus stop"

Wendy walked up to Stan. "Hey Stan!" Wendy said with joy. 

"Oh hi Wendy shall we walk and talk? Oh and who's house are we going to??" Stan asked. 

"Sure! And your house will be fine." Wendy replied. 

"Well than let's go shall we??" Stanley asked. 

"Ofc!" Wendy replied. 

Stanley and Wendy walked quite far to stans house. *𝒦𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀* Stanley knocked on the front door to his house. 

"Hey mom! My friends just staying over tonight." Stanley said. 

"Oh great honey! What's your name?" Stanleys mother asked Wendy in curiosity. 

"My names Wendy! Wendy Testaburger!" Wendy said with a soft smile. 

"Well come in!" Stanleys mother said. 

-𝙔'𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 2 𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 3 🥳 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔 𝙏𝙐𝙉𝙀𝘿!! -