Stendy! Part 1

Stan wakes up early in the morning. He forgot it was the end of summer break but before he could remember he heard his mother scream from down stair. "Stanley Marsh! You better not be late for school get down here and eat your breakfast mister!" 

"Yes mom!" Stanley screams back. 

"You 2 shelly get dressed and ready" Stanleys mother screams at his sister. 

Stanley sits up in his bed then getting up. 

he stretchs his arms out and yawns.  "great summer break is over." he says reminding himself. 

He picks up his phone which is sitting on the bed next to him. He reaches his hand down and grabs the phone turning it on to check the time.

 "holy cow 7:34?!" Stanley screams in shock. 

"I'm going to be late to the bus!" Stanley screams. Stanley grabs his brown jacket that's laying on the end of his bed with his red gloves and his blue  jeans. He quickly gets dressed. 

"Oh no oh no oh fuck!" he says worried. "Where's my bloody hat?!" Stanley yells. his mother hears Stanley yelling from his bed room. "Honey I have your hat hurry up and come down here your gonna miss your bus!" Stanleys mother yells. 

Stanley picks up his phone and shoves it in his pocket. Stanley slams his bedroom door open then running down the stairs. 

He grabs the almost burnt piece of toast that's sitting on a plate that his mother had made for him than grabbing his bag which was placed on the floor. 

"Bye mom!" Stanley says in a rush. 

"Bye hun!" his mother screams making sure he could hear her. 

Stanley runs like he's running for the Olympics. Stanley could see the bus pulling up to the bus stop he made it just in time. 

"Hey dude what took you so long?" Kyle asked Curiously. 

Stanley puts his hands on his knees." I forgot it was.. *huff*.it was the first day back to school" Stanley answers all puffed out. 

"Haha stan forgot what a loser." cartman snorts. 

"Shut up cartman I bet you've done it before." Kyle growls at cartman. 

"Shut up kahl I've never been late in my whole life!" cartman says proudly. 

"Hey are you kids coming in or not?! I can't sit here all day I got kids to take to school you know." the bus driver says in a furiously. 

"Sorry ma'am" all four of them exclaim.  (except cartman) 

Stanley and the three others trample onto the bus. Stanley and Kyle make there way to the back and Kenny and cartman sit in the front. 

"So stan you ready for the first day back to school. I heard Mr. Garrison has a math test we gotta do!" Kyle says. 

"Oh shit I forgot to study what am I gonna do. I could fail?!" Stanley exclaimed. 

"Hey dude I don't think this test is that serious he's probably just seeing if we remember what we've already learnt." Kyle tells stan to calm him down. 

Stanley sighs. "Your probably right Kyle. Thanks for calming me down your a great best friend!" Stanley says with joy in his voice. 

"No problem dude thats what friends are for you know." Kyle replys. 

-𝙊𝙆 𝙔'𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉 𝙄 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀!! 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩! -