Chapter 31

1 day until The anniversary

     Kenma was confused. First off, it was a Saturday, and Kuroo still hasn't asked Kenma to come over. Second, (Y/n) hasn't been online on any of his games since yesterday. But that was explanatory, considering the boy told Kenma he would be sleeping at his grandma's house for the weekend. Yet, he hasn't even called Kenma once, which was unusual.

    Tomorrow was his and (Y/n)'s anniversary. Months ago they made the plan to play Minecraft again, like when they first got together, but with (Y/n) not coming online, they boy got upset that this plan might get cancelled.

10:03 p.m. || You
Hey (Y/n), are you still
up for playing Minecraft
tmr?

     (Y/n) didn't answer just yet, to busy watching a horror movie with Kuroo. The Human Centipede 2.

     "This movie is utterly disgusting", Kuroo stated, yet his eyes were glued on the television as he took a popcorn.

     (Y/n) looked at him, before his gaze turned back to the movie. "Oh I wouldn't mind you shutting that off, seriously. Please do, actually"

     Kuroo laughed. "It's not like it's actually scary, but alright", he spoke with a grin as he shut the movie off.

      "It's not that I find it scary!", (Y/n) insisted. "It's just got this vibe to it, like you're watching something you shouldn't be watching". Then the boy checked his phone and opened Kenma's message.

10:31 p.m. || You
I don't know if I can,
I'm sorry :((

     (Y/n) laid down on the bed completely. "I feel so bad about blowing our plans".

     As a response, the other just scoffed. "Sure, feel bad after flying all the way over to Japan for hours and spending a lot of money on that, just to come meet him. You definitely should feel bad about that, you sick bastard", Kuroo exclaimed ironically, as he lightly slapped (Y/n)'s knee.

     He sighed. "I know, but I still feel so bad. I mean, he must be sad about that, he doesn't know I'm here yet".

Kuroo thought for a minute. "You know, if it makes you feel better, we can go over to his first thing in the morning. Like, right when we're awake we're running over there", he offered with a smile.

The other boy smiled back. "You would do that? Thanks Kuroo, You're absolute best".

"A gentleman, like you would say".

"The handsomest knight I've ever laid my eyes upon", (Y/n) joked with him.

For that, he only earned the more muscular one to jump right on him with a laughter, squeezing the boy underneath him.

Meanwhile, Kenma was looking at that message, a sad expression on his face.

10:32 p.m. || You
Oh ok, I understand.
Can you maybe call with
me? I'm lonely and I
Miss you

Maybe he could call with (Y/n) to cheer him up a bit. He misses talking to the boy constantly, that's the only thing he wants to do throughout the whole holidays, so why must he be on a trip with his family? He just wishes he was with him right now.