Chapter1 Getting ready

Look I know I said this'll be out 4-5 days from now but I didn't think I would be finish with the first chapter quick anyways..Happy Reading!!

Athena's POV:

I woke up in the morning and checked the time.It was 6:16am,I then realised I overslept because I normally woke up at 6am.I got out of bed and headed down stairs.I decided to make breakfast for myself and for my moms,River would make her own breakfast as always.When I finished preparing breakfast I checked the time and saw that it was 7am,since my moms would be awake by now I decided to get ready for my first day at hexside.
   As I got ready I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyebags still looked dark.I thought that if I overslept they would atleast lighten a bit but I guess I was wrong I sigh.As I was trying to decide whether I should wear a concealment stone or not my annoying sister interupted "You shouldn't wear the concealment stone even though it'll make you look better." she said "And why is that?" I said trying to decide if I should agree with her or not."Because if you wear it people will think that you look pretty then you'll become popular and titan forbid someone finds out that you're wearing it and reveal it infront of everyone!" she said in a stern voice."Fine.I agree with you" I said putting the concealment stone in drawer "Good" she said.
    "Good morning moms" I greeted with a smile and they greated me back with a smile too "Good morning" they said.Since I already ate my breakfast I decided to start walking to school "I'm gonna head out now,bye" I said.As I walk to the door I hear footsteps coming towards me *thud* I fell on the floor while mama hugged me tight "Have a good first day my love," she said letting me go "also River is going to fly with you." she said contently "fly?" I said confused."I'm gonna let let River borrow my palisman!"she said happily.I was nervous because I've never flown before "Are you sure mother is okay with this?" I asked "Yes she's okay with it but it took alot of convincing." mama said.
    River interupted our conversation saying "Uhm I hate to ruin the moment but we should get going." she said looking annoyed "mama I should get going now I'll tell you how it goes." I said smiling.As I open the door to go outside I waved the closed the door behing me.I hopped onto the palisman while holding onto River feeling nervous "Don't worry it won't be so bad" River said calmly as we took off to school

Omg that took so long to type.Anyways I hope this was a good first chapter please tell me how I did and what I did wrong.I don't have a set date for the next chapter but I'll tell when i'm near to finishing it.Have a good day/night!

Don't scroll into an ad.