Chapter 1

Hey guys..so this was requested by AarthiRajendran and i hope i will do justice to the story..also it will have the same flashback system..so enjoy and please comment on it.

Imlie was bored out of her mind, she was extrovert person and liked meeting new people, but today for some reason she didn't like being in this party..she was feeling restless for some reason.

Also because she was missing Aryan, it had been one week after their secret marriage..yes they are married now..and he had to go to Mumbai for a series of investor meetings..she pouted as he hadn't even called her till now.

Im-(thinks)Ek call bhi nahi kar sakte hain..bas kaam aur kaam..biwi ki koi fikar hi nahi hain.

Im-(thinks)Wapas aayega na toh i will not speak to him at all.

She was walking around with glass of juice in her hand. She smiled at her colleagues..but she could feel the gaze of one stupid person..aka Mr. Aditya Kumar Tripathi.

She tried to call Aryan again but it was still switched off, she turned around when she heard Aditya call her name she turned around only to find him kneeling.

Adi- Ek baar meri baat sun lo..i know ki i have hurt you lot, at first i hated our forced marriage, but then i fell in love with you..and i know ki i trusted Malini above you but i am so sorry for that.

Adi- Will you please give our relationship a chance?? Will you please marry me again??

Im- Get Up!! Right now!! She said in anger. This is my last and final warning to you..i will not come back to you..na mein dobara tumse shaadi karungi. She turned to leave when he said..

Adi- Kyun Aryan pasand aane laga hain kya?? Aur Kyun nahi aayega because he is richer than me..if you want Imlie you can keep having your affair with him..she turned around and punched him hard..

Im- Apni bakwass band karo..abhi mujhse sorry bola tha aur phir mere character pe question kar rahe ho..but for kind information..i will never marry you..because i am married.

Im- And do you know whom i am married to, it is none other than Aryan..she nodded at his surprised face..yes.. I am Imlie Aryan Singh Rathore now..agli baar mere Pati ke baare mein bakwaas ki toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga..

Aditya was beyond surprised, he didn't know that Imlie had married Aryan, he couldn't believe it..she is probably lying..a man like Aryan would never keep his marriage a secret..it would have been a huge grand affair.

Flashback

Aryan was irritated that idiot will definitely destroy Bhaskar times reputation, he had gone live without even informing him..but what irritated more was Imlie defending him.

Ar- Tum abhi bhi usse defend kar rahi ho.

Im- Aare ABP nahi..i know ki you guys don't see eye to eye but even you know that he is good reporter atleast we should see the footage.

But Imlie was proven wrong, as Aatank had not only destroyed the camera but a bomb had been planted in his ear..Imlie suddenly backed away in fear and held Aryan's hand when she saw Aditya writhing in pain.

Ar- Yeh aadmi hamesha mushkil mein phasta hain..he left quickly, trying to find a way to save him but then he saw Malini with police.

Ar- What is this Mrs. Tripathi..??

M- Inspector please arrest her, she is responsible for Aditya going to Pagdandiya and now him being in danger.

Ar- What!! Inspector took Imlie away, she turned and looked at him and said..

Im- Please find a way to save him..i will be fine..uski stupidity se aur log bhi hurt ho jayegaye..

Aryan glared at Malini and she felt scared..he took his phone and called his lawyer..no way he will allow to Imlie to go to jail because of that idiot's misfortune..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like the first chapter..here Imlie and Aryan have started to develop feelings for each other..