Royal Rumble

Finally I decide to stand back up and start attacking Vega, getting ready to throw her over my thunder gets stolen by Sonya Deville, who enters and eliminates Zoey Stark followed shortly after by Indi Hartwell. I mean thanks for helping but don't take my spotlight bitch, the moment of hesitation allows the slippery little worm Vega to wriggle out of my grasp. I turn around to see Lacey had stolen Zelina and was eliminating her with the cobra clutch, why not. Auska entered, making everyone cower, how sad, all she does is shout and spit green stuff, toddlers do the same you know. I turned my anger to Michelle, knowing she didn't belong and she used her history to get a free pass angered me, idle bitch should have stayed in the crowd I whisper to her as I dump her out of the ring, just in time for the the human bogey to enter the ring, Shotzi. Mediocre at best but people seem to like her for some reason, don't understand how when she enters one of the last but hey the audience don't have one brain between them all. 

One person people expect me to like is Nikki Cross, who was currently barrelling towards the stage. Lets get one thing clear, i don't. She shouts and screams for no reason thinking people are scared of her, and said people including me just think she's downright weird. My attention was caught by the final person to enter the stage, Nia Jax, she wandered down shouting shit which I didnt like, she thinks she has authority but shew doesn't. She isn't powerful and she isn't anything special which I showed her when I eliminated her. I mean the woman is just full of shit really and when entering last you'd think you have a high chance of winning but no she didn't even last a minute. 

Raquel must have got the memo that she actually has to eliminate someone, as she eliminated Lacey Evans and Sonya Deville, freeing up a bit of space in the ring, which i looked across and had to admit there were only two people i thought had a chance, Liv and Auska. I think I started a revolution as Michin eliminates Shotzi, did people just read the rules and realise they have to eliminate or what, pathetic. Michin needed to use her ears as Piper dumped her too, a simple thing that could of been avoided if she turned round, however that would never happen as all of them combined still have an IQ lower than a panda. The animal who was is suited to eat meat, but eats plants, effectively killing itself. However instead of letting the panda do its thing and die out we do campaigns to save the animals, its simple eat meat. However my thoughts were interrupted by Raquel dumping Piper then deciding I was the next move, bad decision. I dumped her over the rope glaring at her as she laid on the floor. I am Rhea bloody Ripley, don't even try it. 

I sat down, finally allowing the fatigue to hit me as the rats over on the announce desk said something about close to an hour, when I looked over at them tiny mouse had the audacity to smile sympathetically at me, which I returned with a glare. Silly bitch thinks she can be relatable, aww I know what your feeling but hun you haven't been fighting for the last hour. I turned round to see Auska and Nikki punching whilst Liv sat by the turnbuckle breathing heavily, Auska eliminates Nikki. Shit the final 3, must say I'm not surprised who, it was always obvious who it would be. The rest are utterly pathetic. Deciding to still play it smart I just started punching, trying to wear the remaining dummies out so that I could eliminate them. 

Auska pushed Liv on the apron, I was about to step back and let them eliminate each other but Liv managed to push be over two, dimwit managed to trap me in the middle. Fuck, the worst position I have been in, I managed to keep myself safe for over an hour now, come on you can do this. I looked over to Auska, seeing her doing something with her mouth I ducked out of instinct, the twat has a green spit thing that burns like someone is pissing and pouring sand in your eyes, and oh yeah the shit blinds you. I have been second once and it will not happen. Thankful for my fast reflexes I bent down hearing Liv scream and whimper in the corner near the turnbuckle, I held my head down for a few more seconds, feeling the cool droplets of toxic green liquid fall on my back. There is absolutely zero chance I am getting that in my eyes. 

I gripped onto the ropes and kicked Auska square into the jaw, making her fall back onto the metal stairs and be eliminated, I looked over to see the blind Liv Morgan feeling her way across the rope, coming to my hands and trying to pry them off, whilst sweeping my feet off the canvas so that I was dangling, inches away from the floor. Her fingers scratching at my hand became more irritating as I thought how embarrasing it would be to loose to a blind woman. Not happening. I swung my legs up and wrapped them around her bony neck, slamming my feet down as hard as I physically could. Feeling her legs give way to the pressure and be catapulted onto the floor. Eliminated, the fucking bitch was out. I am the last one, fuck I won Royal Rumble 2023. 

Little mouse announced my victory, a hint of proudness was detected in her voice. 'The first women to go rope to rope, first to last... Rhea Ripley' shit she does know some stuff. I stood up, walking around the ring, seeing all the fans cheering and laughing. I looked over to the announce desk and saw her looking up at me like I was showing her magic tricks, normally i would find it pathetic, but just a tiny part of my brain questioned whether it was actually cute.