6

Another one.

I was at a fancy clothing shop, which had three floors, with my entire family. My father didn't want to walk around so he sat by the entrance. My brother and youngest sister were also tired so sat with him. The rest of us went around separately looking for our own clothes.

I was casually looking around and saw some nice clothes that I wanted, then my mother came over with some sort of granny style purple shirt and told me to try it on because she thought I would look good in it. I politely declined and said it wasn't really my style so she gave up and walked off to put it away.

I continue looking and she comes up to me again with a white version of the same shirt and I again say nicely that I wasn't a fan of the shirt so she leaves again. I then walk to a different section because something caught my eye and she follows me so I'm like "Yes, mum?" She shows me a dress which again looked super old fashioned and outdated so I say I'm sorry and that I don't like it and she blames me for not liking her or something, so I get angry and scream at her, saying that I just don't like what she's bringing to me and it's not that I don't like her or anything.

She storms off and I go back to what I was doing. I want to go down to the lower floor but there was a long line of people on the staircase for some reason so I just look at the clothes from above. I see some nice ones and become satisfied so I go to pick up all the outfits I liked on the current floor.

As I get closer to one set, I see my mother looking at it but in a different colour. I guess we're back to normal because I ask if she likes it and she says it would look good on someone slim like me. I agreed and said I liked it but not in her colour and I showed her the red version. She agreed that it looked good but she still preferred her colour, which I can't remember.

I pick up the red one anyway and I guess it was the last one on my list so I attempt to go down to the next level again. The queue was shorter so I decided to just join the line. Then my sister comes and she asks what the queue is for. I say I don't know, I just want to go downstairs so she just chills with me.

She then gets a text from her male friend, saying he's at starbucks and asked if we wanted the new Alhaitham (Genshin Impact) drink. My sister said yes and I asked for one too. She asked what starbucks he was at and he mentioned the shop we were in, said there was a long line that led all the way up to the next floor and that he waited hours to get in.

We realised we were in the queue to get Alhaitham drinks so we hopped out and waited for my sister's friend to come up and give them to us. He came up, we got our drinks, paid for my clothes then left. And my dream ended before we got through the door.