Chapter 3

For the next couple of days I have been trying to ask my grandmother about my parents and all she said was that they are gone. To my surprise a couple of days later my grandmother said that she wanted to talk to me.

The only thing I could comprehend was that we are moving to California because she has some relatives there that can help her find my parents. She also told me that my nanny will be coming along to because she does not have any family here and does not have anywhere else to go because she lives with us.

The only thing that I was thinking about was finding my parents. At the moment I did not care whether I was going to leave my school and my teachers and the house that I have grown up to know. Wow! Now that I think about it I am leaving a lot behind. But I do know that it's my choice if I want to move and find my parents.

The next couple days were all packing and sorting out things. I went upstairs into the attic. I had never been there before and it was really scary. I am terrifies of insects but I couldn't see any. I was going through a chest full of old clothes.I saw sooo many different dresses. I also found a dusty mirror that I dusted off.

I went behind the old fashion door thingy that I changed behind and I had my very own fashion show. I put on some music on my IPod and I started to clear up the path to make a catwalk or a runway. I had so much fun. Then all of a sudden I found myself tripping over my very long boa and opening a box that I had never seen before. It was labeled Tracy. I somewhat recognized the pictures of this one lady that awfully looks familiar but I can put my finer on it.

When we were finished packing, I asked y grandmother who Tracy was but she said that she new nothing about anyone named Tracy. But obviously knew that she was lying because every time tat she lies her nostrils flare but I keep that a secret between me and my nanny.

Helloooo everyone. I updated sooner than expected because I have no social life. I have sort of hinted something but you will find out in later chapters.

Byeeeeeeeee

Taj