I

You-italics
Him-bold
'Thoughts'
*actions/narrating*
————————————————
*Supposed Beel never really got to say goodbye.*

*A fallen goddess. That's what you were. He'd.. just been.. so blinded in rage and jealousy. He thought that you were different, that you were immune to his curse.*

*But you weren't. Perhaps this wasn't the work of his curse, and rather, the sweltering hot jealousy that stained his hands a golden ichor.*

*He'd fix you again, rid you of that half-blood child you dearly cared about, and you would become his again. No more deaths--no more curses.*

"Beelzebub what are you doing?!"

*He turned slowly and raised an eyebrow... He was silent for a while as he slowly walked towards you.*

"I am simply fixing you."

*He was suddenly right in front of you... A hand on your cheek.*

"I will fix you"

"Fix me how? This...this isn't right"

*He would raise his hand, and then suddenly.. as he spoke, he touched a single finger to your nose.*

*Your vision would go black, as you felt a cold feeling in your chest, as the world slowly faded into darkness. Soon, the darkness would pass, as you felt yourself standing on something soft and warm.*

*Your vision came back, suddenly looking around, finding yourself in a bedroom. He stood in front of you, a cold look on his face.*

"I've fixed you" *He said, simply.*

"What...what did you do to me"

*He sighed and shook his head.*

"I've fixed you" *Was all he really said, as he slowly walked past you, his movements very precise and careful.*

"You're better, you're cured" *There was a coldness in the way he spoke. Not a hint of warmth.*

No don't tell me that, tell me what exactly did you do to "fix me"

*He turned around, raising an eyebrow.*

"Are you sure you'd like to hear

"Do you really wish to know" *His voice was quite neutral as he spoke, not showing any hint of empathy or remorse for his actions.*

"Yes that's why I'm asking "

"Your no longer pregnant with that thing you call a child" *He replied simply, without a single hint of empathy or remorse, sounding quite.. apathetic. His movements were very precise and calculated... He turned around and started to get some bread from the table.*

*He shrugged. Just that. His attitude said otherwise, that he didn't feel any remorse for taking... or 'fixing' you, but the words he spoke were different.*

"H-huh...you..what did you do to my baby"

"I un-pregnant you" (lol he said un-pregnant 💀)*He replied, the tone in his voice was cold, making it difficult to see any trace of sadness or remorse in his words.*