II

Walk 'em like a dog walk 'em like a dog sis walk 'em like a dog
I'm to lazy to do a recap sooo ya
—————————————————————-

Fine then *you say walking away to the guest bedroom*  "then I'll just avoid  you"

*As you walked away, he would suddenly grab you from behind, pulling you back to him.*

*Without a single word, he would throw you onto the bed, sitting on top of you, his hands moving towards your hips, holding you down onto the bed.*

"You're not going anywhere" *He repeated once again, speaking in a colder tune. The tone he'd use was also harsher, more aggressive this time.*

"W-What are you doing !" *you squeak, shocked and flustered*

"What I should've done earlier" *He'd say, his voice cold and heartless as he moved in closer, his lips pressing against yours once more. It was a much more intense kiss, one that was full of lust and hunger, and perhaps a small sense of affection.* "I'll keep you here"*He'd say, in a tone that was.. quite terrifying to say the least.*

————————————————————-

"Just give in and come back to me" *He'd whisper to you, his voice soft as he smiled and stared into your eyes, a sense of... lust in his eyes.*

"You know that you desire me" *He'd whisper it to you, his eyes burning into you as he moved his hands to your waist.*

"You do, don't yo?" *He didn't care, really. If you did give in, it was likely that he wouldn't have let up. He'd only kiss you harder.*

"Say it..." *He whispered, his eyes burning into yours as he leaned into you once more, his cold touch sending chills down your spine. You could feel his aura surrounding you, a sense of lust and coldness surrounding you as he moved his face closer.*

"Say that you want me"

"....I want you" *That was a lie you didn't want this at all you just said to at least convince him that you loved him but really...you didn't, you didn't love this man one bit in fact you despise him, you loathed him more than anything he was just using you, yet... he claimed he loved you that was an obvious lie though*

*His eyes would shine in a golden hue as he heard your response, the tone in his voice changing as well to something a bit more.. kinder and sweeter, still cold.. but somewhat sweet.*

"Good" *He'd smile softly.* "Very good"

*His arms would wrap around you, holding you in a tight hug.* "You are mine now."

"Forever and always"*He gave you a soft kiss and then pulled away.*

"My beautiful Queen" *He spoke as he sat back.* "You can have anything you want. Name it" *He would say, his icy cold look disappearing, replaced with something sweet and warm.*

"...if so then please...let me go home"
*You pleaded you didn't want to be here anymore the man you used to love and adore was a complete maniac*

"No." *He shook his head, his eyes turning back to their original coldness. He stared at you, his eyes boring into you as he frowned slightly, before sighing.*

"I love you. But there is no way you are getting away from me. You are my *queen.* My beloved." *He said, the words almost sickening as he spoke. Who would really want to stay with this monster? Yet, he wanted you by his side.*

"No you are staying"

————————————
That's it I'm to tired for this shit I'll continue it later 🧍🏻

————————————That's it I'm to tired for this shit I'll continue it later 🧍🏻

Zo zexy

What this fingers do tho🤭

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

😋😋😋