Chill!

Hestia's POV

It's been a very long time since I yelled, but boy was I upset. "Will everyone chill for one second! Where's the other gods?" The other goddesses shuffled their feet and looked at each other. I scrambled off to look for them. Apollo was deadly still laying on his chair in the party room. Poseidon was half floating in his pool. Hephaestus was laying head down on his jackhammer. Ares was cuddled on the floor, clutching one of his swords. I ran back to the others. They were all staring at something, wide eyed. It was a Titan. He was taller than us, his head almost touching the ceiling.
"I'm... here to inform you... the first to know of the beginning of the end of the gods. They are in a trance, or deep sleep. Of all my centuries in prison, I collected enough potential energy to somewhat harm the gods, even Zeus."
"Why haven't you harmed us and what's your plan?!" Oh wise Athena, always with the great questions.
"Well, call me sexist... but what are a bunch of girls going to do me damage of letting Kronos escape and ruling the universe, once again?" Hera was ready to pound him. As much as I hate to say it, he was right. Us ladies have never been close. Once we took sides during the Trojan War, that was it. We couldn't go to war without "killing" each other first.
"Let's agree on something", Hera finally spoke. "If we win the war, the gods will be awoken and you Titans stay in your prison forever".
"And if we win", the Titan said. "We will rule Olympus and it will be you goddesses in prison with the gods". We looked at each other, and I finally said "deal".