Chapter 5

Narrator POV: You three fell down the curses throat and into its belly, receiving a rough landing in return

Narrator POV: You three fell down the curses throat and into its belly, receiving a rough landing in return. You frantically looked around and saw Maki standing up, "I dropped my cursed weapon, damnit!" She shouted, obviously frustrated.

Y/n POV: 'Does Maki not notice the gash on her leg?! Bwaah! That's so scary!' I thought as i saw Yuta getting up and recovering from the fall, "This is embarrassing! Shit!" Maki shouted once more.

I suddenly hear pained and scared whimpering from behind me, i turn around and see two kids. One has fatal injuries while the other has minimal injuries compared to his friend, "Please! He's about to die!" The conscious kid says

'he's panicking..'

'These poor kids!! Bwahh we have to help them!!' I thought, very worried and concerned for the two children. "Thank goodness their alive." Yuta mutters, a relieved smile on his face.

"No, it's not good." Yuta turns to Maki a bit confused, "Eh?" I decide to stay silent, biting at my nails. "The big one's obviously been affected by this curse, too. Both of them could die at any minute." Maki finishes, her hands on her hips.

"Maki's right, we need to act fast..or else these poor kids won't have a chance of making it out of here!" I look back at Yuta, a worried and slightly panicked expression on my face.

"There's nothing we can do! We can only wait for help!" Maki states before losing balance a bit, seemingly losing consciousness and control of her body.

"Maki?/Maki?!" Yuta questions while i shout in panic, rushing over to her to check over her to see if she had any injuries. "Yuta, she has a gash on her leg, look!" i point to the huge gash in her leg "What is that wound..?" He asked, "It came from the curse. when we fell into its mouth one of its teeth caught her leg and from what i can tell it was probably some sort of poison that coats its teeth! Bwaah! That's so scary!!" I panicked a bit, holding onto my cheeks with both of my hands.

"Please save us!" The biggest kid shouts, tearing up from what i would assume to be fear and maybe his injuries.. i turn around to look at Maki and Yuta, my bottom lip quivering a bit.

Suddenly Maki sat up and grabbed Yuta by his collar, i gasp a bit and stand up, a bit worried about the two. 'HYAA THIS IS SO SCARY!' I thought, my eyes wide as i watch the two interact.

"Seriously, why did you come?" Maki questioned Yuta, not bothering to look at him. He seems to quickly answer, "I..don't want anyone to get hurt anymore." He answered, looking as if he would burst into tears at any moment.

"I want to interact with someone!" He shouts, getting a bit emotional. I tear up a bit at his words, looking at the children again before turning back to Maki and Yuta.

"Exorcise them. That's the kind of place Jujutsu High is!" She looked up at him, falling over again and passing out after. Leaving a shocked Yuta to stare at nothingness, i take a second before looking at Yuta and nodding.

"It's up to you, Yuta! You have to use Rika to get us out and to save the kids!" I shout, a bit embarrassed by my outburst. Yuta seemed to nod a bit before grabbing the ring on his necklace, ripping it off.

"Rika, lend me your strength.." he mumbled, placing the ring on his finger. On cue, Rika tears through the curse and lets out a scream that would make anyone wanna curl up in a ball and cry. Rika then moves on to start tearing and ripping apart the curse from the inside out, i carry the kids away from the scene as Yuta carries Maki.

"HYAAA!! RIKA'S SO SCARY!!" i shout, paling a bit as i watch her tear apart the curse. I shake my head and follow Yuta to the gate, not having any problem with carrying the children while Yuta had a few issues carrying Maki.

"Now that's terrifying." Gojo says as he watches from in front of the car, laughing a bit. "So scary." He says, me and Yuta reach the car shortly.

"GOJOOOO! THAT WAS SO SCARY!! WE WERE FIGHTING THE CURSE AND THEN IT GOBBLED US UP LIKE "woop!" AND THEN WE FELL INTO ITS BELLY! AND AND AND MAKI GOT REALLY HURT! AFTER MAKI WAS YELLING AT YUTA HE BROKE THE RING AND BAAAM! RIKA COMES OUT OF THE CURSE LIKE "WOOOSH!" AND GOES "YAAAA!!" AND I WAS LIKE "KYAAA!!"" I said all in one breath before huffing a bit.

"Calm down calm down.." Gojo chuckles, opening the car door. "Get in, we'll take Maki and the children to the doc!" He grins, i nod frantically and get in the car with the kids, Yuta getting in shortly after i did.

Omg look at me go! I actually published a fucking chapter after how long?! Anyway, hopefully this makes you guys happy YIPPIE!! Ps. I watched a youtube video because i sort of forgot what happened so if stuff is scrambled I'm super uper sorry!

 I watched a youtube video because i sort of forgot what happened so if stuff is scrambled I'm super uper sorry!