Chapter Two Trick or Treat Freak

Arya's POV

I was in my room getting ready for school when I hear a knock at my door I smile "come in" I said the door opens and I see Mike wearing his Halloween costume I laugh a little "who you gonna call" I said "Ghostbusters!" he yells we both smile "love the costume which one you going as?" I asked him "I'm going as Venkman, Will's Spengler, Lucas's Winston, and Dustin's Stantz," Mike told me.

I shake my head "cool but watch out Lucas might not be Zeddemore like you want him to" I said I had a vision an hour ago about the boy's costumes "what do you mean?" Mike asked I turn to him after I put my final book in my bag "you'll see" I said I put my hand threw his hair as I walk out of my room when we both got to the stairs we both saw his mom had a camera in her hands I smile at Mike and turn to him after I pass my aunt "good luck" I said before walking out the door.

Joyce's POV

I was outside with Hooper showing him the drawing Will did "see it's an exact match to the monster Arya showed us" I told Hopper as he held up the drawing we then went back inside "but why would he lie to me?" I asked Hopper "he is a kid Joyce," Hopper told me "I mean you heard him describe these episodes to the doctors at the lab, and Arya it's not like he's describing a nightmare he talks about them like they're real," I said.

"Yeah because they're not nightmares, they're flashbacks and I know a couple of guys who have had their things, and it feels like you're there like it happening," he said I grab the drawing "then what the hell is this?"I said Hopper looks at me "Owens said it would get worse" he said "that place" I said, "what do you want to do you want to take him back to Chicago?"Hopper asked me getting up.

I look over at him "well there's this guy in Boston that's supposed to be" I started "they're all a bunch of quacks they'll all tell you the same thing just cost more money I say we just keep taking him to Arya I mean she been helping with the episode every month" Hopper told me "true and every time she does he acts like his old self before going into the upside down" I said and he nods.

"But I think Owens is right about trauma and we're coming up on a year, you know I think everybody's on edging me, you, but Will most of all," Hopper said, "I think we just gotta get through the next few weeks," he said I look down then back over to Hopper "nothing's gonna go back to the way it was not real but it will get better in time," he said I just started to think.

"Here," he said passing me his cigarette "thanks" I take a puff and started to cough I look back at Hopper "Jesus Hopper," I said laughing "Bring me back to old times," he said smiling "what?" I asked "sharing my cigarettes between" "fifth and sixth period" I finished for him smiling "yeah under the steps," Hopper said smiling over at me "Mr. Cooper caught us that time, remember," he said I shake my head remembering that day.

"He was like, hey asshole" "we ran, we just ran," I said laughing "god, I just want this to be over," I said "yeah I know," he said.

Nancy's POV

I was in the library with Steve and Arya working on some math when my pencil broke I walked over to the sharpener and while I was sharping my pencil look over at see someone that looks like Barb I started to think of the night she went missing but I am brought by Steve I look up at him "Nancy what's going on are you okay" he asked me I look back over at the girl as she passes me and Steve we go into another room to talk "I can't keep doing this" I said Steve looks at me confused "doing what?" he asked.

"Pretending like everything's okay," I said, "what are you talking about?" Steve asked more confused "Barbara it's like everyone forgot it's like nobody cares except her parents and now they're selling their house," I said "Nance," Steve said but I just kept going "and they're going to spend the rest of their lives looking for her," I said "I know," Steve said "it's destroying them," I said ready to cry.