IV

lower case intended as is.

"yah, jaehyun help me find that student. I really need to talk to her."  you pleaded, making heart gestures to win him through a favor.

"okay, i'll ask a fellow friend from that level their lists of students." sighed jaehyun, tired from the countless of hearts you've been exerting on him, when asking could've also been also a yes for him.

"YAYY" you hugged his tall figure. thanking him as he goes slides the metal frame open.

"stay safe! message me when you get home luv" you shouted, feet distancing away from the vehicle.

"will do!" he shouted back, waving you off with a smile.

-

'ding!'

you sat on your desk, hearing the little chime from your phone made you open your laptop.

it's probably jaehyun.

you dry your hair once again before reading his message.

quickly, you went back on your chair, looking at the picture he had just sent.

(bold are texts)

>>5:03 P.M: okay, here are the students from the cluster you're looking for. the message read.

<<5:04 P.M: oh, i do not know any of them 😭 . you weep in tears, groaning, trying to remember the woman's name.

or have you even heard of it being mentioned?

<<5:05 P.M: okay, some of them for sure aren't my schoolbus mate. still, can you try to ask who among these people does school service? thanks jae. you request.

>>5:06 P.M: sure do wait. he replied.

-

>>5:41 P.M: okay, so this person called roseanne park and jay park rides with you said by minji  you read his message. eyes in complete of excitement as you search for their socials.

clearly it's not jay, I'm looking for a woman.

you found roseanne's account and reached to jaehyun back. sending a screenshot of the womans social.

<<5:42 P.M: is this her? i ask.

>>5:45 P.M: yeah? the last name and mutual contacts, I guess so. he answered.

<<5:45 P.M: dog profile picture, no such other photos, god, how will i even know if it's her? you whine trying to stalk another set of possible accounts.

>>5:45 P.M: well, try and ask, that wouldn't hurt jae offered.

<<5:46 P.M: okay i'll try to talk to her i sent.

you sent her a friend request. waiting for what time comes for her to accept it.

after doing a research paper your teacher has assigned to do, you decided to stall some time to rest–checking your socials.

the girl popped into your mind,

oh yeah, the friend request.

searched her name, you saw the title of a checkmark inside the blue box. happy, she accepted you.