VI

lower case intended as is.

"what roseanne?! i'm earlier than you now?" jungwon, on his seat scooted over for the woman to seat down. overreacting, jungwon covered his mouth, gasping from the late attendee's appearance. roseanne could only roll her eyes from her friend's actions.

"didn't you see my message? my mom dropped me off, you know traffic wonnie." roseanne let out a pout, explaining to jungwon's words.

"and who were you talking to back there? the seniors? omy.. they look so gorgeous, how can you nothow do you know them?" jungwon asked in excitement, his adoration showing for the lovely seniors.

"yeah.. basicallythe taller woman, y/n messaged me earlier this morningat 5am.." jungwon lost it. how could one of the famous seniors talk to roseanne? giving no offense to roseanne, the seniors gave a refined, and composed attitude towards their; juniors, teachers and staff. it was, them who reached out to the seniors, not the opposite. nonetheless, jungwon isn't saying these students are in no capability of reaching out to them, but, it was a great astound they'd be talking to their level.

"what?! rosé, you better tell things. spill what she said to you?" jungwon as if pleading, trying to utter a word out of the woman whilst the mass starts.

"i'll spill it later.." roseanne whispered, anxious as their adviser walks to their side. jungwon who sensed this, fixed his posture, clearing out his throat as he joined roseanne singing the entrance hymm. roseanne let out a quiet chuckle, seeing her best friend shut his mouth when the teacher came. jungwon nudged the olders side, giving out a glare as roseanne nudged him back.

"rosé, jungwon. stop what you're doing" their adviser gave them a word, stopping their movements as they focus on the altar.

-

"okay, mass is done rosé. come on spill!!" jungwon took the woman's arm locking his' with rosé's arm. roseanne let out a smile in defeat, finally convinced to let out the seniors and her's little acquaintance.

"okay, the taller womanyou know her. y/n reached out to me to talk to a classmate of ours. she needed her help with this issue going on with our school bus driver," roseanne spoke, walking with jungwon and her classmates back to their classrooms. " and she thought i was kuva whom she needed to reach out to, but i wasn'tso you could say it was just an accident talking to me." the woman continued, letting out a dismal sigh as she finish her sentence.

jungwon noticed the older's sigh, "you seem dissapointed? hey... don't tell me OM-" once again, he covered his mouth, expressing his wild thoughts with what his friend could've been feeling towards the senior.

"no wonie, i don't okay?" rosie denied. shutting her eyelids with jungwon's teasing.

"but woah, an issue with the school bus driver? wait.. what happened?" her friend asked curious as the tea boils hotter.

"okay, just be quiet about it wonnie. y/n asked me to be discreet about it." rosé looked at jungwon, who responded with a nod, understanding the woman's words.

"it's about him touching the students. she also thinks kuva's included." in total agape jungwon couldn't utter no words for how he felt bad for these students, kuva, his classmate included.

"it's really cool, how they're reaching out to us to address an issue huh?" jungwon expressed, his adoration growing for the seniors. roseanne could only smile, agreeing to her best friend's words.