Meet them!

Shavo being your best friend since you guys were teenagers you guys had the best friendship someone could ask for! He was always there when you needed him the most.
—————————————————————-
*Buzz Buzz*
Your phone rang and you forced yourself to get off your blankets over to the phone grabbing it and hearing Shavo speaking
"Y/N! You know how I'm in a band?"

"Yeah what about it" I said still tired and wanting to sleep more

"Well can you come with us? And by that I mean on tour you can meet the guys before you decide whether you want to come or not!" He said clearly excited

You chuckled "of course I'll go for my best friend where are we gonna meet?"

"I was thinking I'll pick you up and we can come to my place when the boys are there and we can hang out"

"Sounds good" I said a smile forming on my face

"Okay See your later get ready Doll" he chuckled and hung up after we said our goodbyes

As I walked to my bed once again I closed my eyes before regaining powers to get up and choose my outfit to meet Shavo's band mates, I grab a simple black tank top and some baggy low rise jeans and my vans.
I walked to my kitchen and grabbed a bottle water before chugging almost all of it I hear a Honk outside my house Shavo is here. I grab my house keys and putting it inside my front pocket I walk out and make sure to lock my front door.

With a smile on my face I wave at Shavo as I got in the passenger seat, we drove off making some small talks and talking about stupid shit before I knew it we arrived at Shavo's home with two cars parked outside his house maybe his band mates cars.

"You're gonna love them I bet!" He chuckled
"I hope I do.." with that being said we got inside right away I smell weed a man with shoulder length hair was smoking and laughing, and jeez his laugh was cute and I don't even the guy!

Shavo tapped me on the shoulder "you okay?" I quickly realized that I zoned out staring at the boy smoking earlier "fuck yeah sorry just zoned out" I brushed it off and Shavo introduced them to me. Serj being the lead singer he seemed very nice and a cool person!, John being the Drummer and a very dry person but he was cool, and Daron being the person I was staring at he was cool and kinda cute..
I then introduced myself to the guys they were being very polite.

After some time of hanging out with them I started seeing the funny side and stupid side of all the members they were starting to get comfortable with me and I loved it. We talked about music nonstop then they brought up the tour they were inviting me to.

"So Y/N what do you think about coming to the tour with us?" Serj spoke in a soft voice and smiled he was so sweet. "It'll be nice to come since Shavo practically wanted me there" I chuckled and he playfully rolled his eyes at me.
"Great! We're leaving tomorrow in the afternoon so get your shit ready" John said and got up from the couch to the kitchen "well then" I laughed and Shavo grabbed my hand "well Y/N let's get your 'shit' ready for tomorrow." He glanced at everyone "I'm gonna drop her off say bye guys"
Everyone said bye to me and waved as I did the same. I walked out of Shavo's house with him to his car, the car ride was pretty silent until Shavo spoke "do you like anyone? Romantically I mean" I almost chocked  "WHAT.. oh uhm n-no? Maybe?" I was unsure I didn't want to hit on anyone just yet Unless they won my heart completely "whatever you say shortie" he paused "we're here. goodnight Y/N" he hugged me as I hugged back I got off his car and walked inside my house and practically ran to my bed after taking a shower.

Shit tomorrow is going to be a busy day...