OUR FRIST

THATS APIRL UP THERE
We drove up to her house the ride of the school to her house was about five minutes I know you might be wondering how I know where she lives that's because I have like her since the 8th grade and that's about the time I starred dating ashley to get apirl off my mind I was and still are madly in love with her I just finally grew big enough balls to ask her and plus all of my friends keep calling me a pussy since I backed out of it the first time in 9th Grade its 5:28 so I decide to get ready I jump in the shower I was getting ready to jump out when I picture apirl naked she look so hot I felt myself start tingling I quickly jumped out of the shower and put on some tan straight legged jeans and a green plaid shirt that buttons up I got and gray beanie I put on my vans and jump in the car and drove to apirls house I get out and walk up to the door and began to knock a little boy about 11 answers the door " is apirl here ?"
"Apirl your boyfriend is here !"
" Okay Zack thank you "
Apirl walks down the stairs and damn she look hot as hell she was wearing and black crop top with the words apirl on it in purple black skinny jeans with vans with a purple beanie she had some winged eyeliner on and some mascara
Then something caught my eye she had a belly piercing. "Damn babe you look sexy !"
"Thanks baby but look at you " she said in a sexy voice we pulled up at a fancy restaurant we got are drinks and good then we made small talk
"So are we a thing ?" I asked
"Yes I mean if you want "
"Okay then I guess we are a thing "
After dinner we drove to her house I walk her to the door she peaked my on the lips not a long kiss and short sweet kiss that made me want more but as I went to kiss her more she was all ready walking with her ass swinging she opened the door and looked back at me and waved me and good bye and blew me a kiss .........