first time

Its been about 1-2 week since the day seth and I took a shower together it was amazing well anyways Ashley has been glaring at me since the day well you know what happened I hear a knock I walke down stairs and opened the door "hey babe can I come in "
"Of course I don't see why not "
Seth walks in I hear honey come here me and seth walk in to the kitchen to see my mom getting dinner ready
"Oh you us be the one apirl is always talking about "
" mom be quite "
" I'll I hope so Miss apdoca "
" yeah seth its you I talk about "
I start to kiss him but he pulls away "not I front of your mom "
"See finally some respect apirl you can learn something from him now go to your room baby girl "
Me and seth walk to my room ishut the door dehind us and lock it I playfully push him on the bed I began to pull off his pants and shirt I stand up and began to undress my self completely " I am ready seth "
I began to pull off his boxers and his dick just poked right up I began to play with it tossing it from hand to hand "will you stop teasing me already "
I crawled up him and sat on his dick I bounced up and down the moment I got tried if bouncing I later down on his chest still with him inside of me he started to push him self in me trying to keep quite he stopped I got off him and started and new position this try he was in me he plunged himself in me rocking back and forth I wrapped my arms around his body a few minutes later we switched I started to give him a blow job until I made him cum after that he started to lick my clit "mmm you taste so sweet baby I Want more he made me cum he licked it all up after he finished we got dress and watched TV "that was my first time " "I am glad it was with me then babe " we walked down stairs and ate dinner "can seth stay the night tomorrow is our gruadition "
" you kiddos growing up already gruading highschool turning 18 soon you will be moving out and getting married yes of course he can stay " ..... We walk up stairs and go to sleep .....