Part 4

*your phone buzzes*

*Text From* Mom "Hey, your probably at Paul's, and since it late you can sleep over or whatever, I don't care, but goodnight"

Paul: Soooo, are you staying?

You: Do you want me to?

Paul:Yeah of course babe

*he moves really really close to you and puts his hands around your waist and lays his head on your head*

*you trace your fingers up and down his arm lightly, because it tickles him*

Paul: *moves arm* hey now

*he grabs your arms forcefully, but carefully and wraps his around you so you can move*

You: this isn't fair!!

*you manage to wiggle free, and he tazzes you in the side*

*he grabs your waist and flips you around so your facing him*

*he looks at your lips and bites his, you both lean in, but, you decide to tease him*

You: *you stop right before his lips, and tease him for a bit* "whispering" *well, I'm going to the bathroom...

Paul: Oh wow okayyy, haha tease me much?

You: *winks* ya, it's fun

*you go to walk in the bathroom, but you get really dizzy, so you go to sit on the floor, but instead you fell and twisted your ankle while busting your head on the doorknob*

Paul: Omg *y/n* are you okay?

You: Ya, I'm fine it's just one of those dizzy things I get- *as you get up, you fall back down and pass out*

Uhm...So ya what's up? hope you liked that, Feedback? gets even better read the next part 😅

-Daniella 💜