Amnesia-Paul Zimmer Part 1

Hi guys, the first chapter might be slow, but keep reading and expect the least expected, you won't know what comes next anyway, enjoy! -Daniella

*your on a walk with your dog only because you were forced to by your mom, since youve been down ever since your break up with iur last boyfriend*

You:*i dont wanna see anyone i just wanna go and lay down watch netflix and fall asleep*

You:oh jesus..

*you keep your head down because your passing Pauls house and you dont wanna be comforted just left alone*

*Paul sprints out his front door while tryin to put on his Maryland hoodie*

Paul: OMG, look who decided to come outside *you keep quite*

Paul: Oh, is it him again?....

*you nod*

Paul: Hey, you have to talk to me about it, you might not wanna get it out but, you have to.

You: Were officially done, completly cut off he said we would be friends but we dont even talk at all.

*you can feel the stinging in your eye*

Paul: Well, thats guys for you, obvisoulsy if he lets you go he's a idiot

*you feel a tear start to stream down, you try to wipe it away before he can see it, your not the type of person to cry in front of others*

Paul:Oh hey now, dont do that

*he stops you and hugs you really tight while he brushes his hand on your hair*

*you couldnt hold it in so you start to cry, and put your head on his shoulder and hug him back*

Paul: *pulls back and wipes your tears up with his sleeve* Stop, stop that i dont wanna see you cry over someone who doesnt deserve you,

You: Your just saying that.....

Paul: No, im not, i wouldnt lie to you, your the only other closest friend i have besides Danny. Now stop.

Paul: Now go put your dog back in the house

You:Why?

Paul: Because, just do it and ill wait in your driveway i have a surprise

Hey! Okay, if your reading this it means you read the story! It might not be interesting yet but, it gets their keep reading!!! I loveee feedback also thank you!!

-Daniella💜