Chapter 1

Chris >>

Another day where my parents started arguing about me not coming home earlier, I don't understand why they won't let me go out and free my mind just for one day. I mean I'm 23 I can do what the fucking ever I want!

Ugh sorry where are my manners? I'm Chris Brown I'm 23 years old from VA but I live in LA. I live with my parents Joyce and Clinton. Now you're wondering why I'm still living with my parents.. Well I thought about moving out but I'm too scared to do that, now my dad used to beat my me and my mother... I don't wanna leave my mother with that monster so I just accept it.

--

Groaning, I opened my eyes as the bright sun hit my face. Looking at the clock it was 6:45, that means I had 20 minutes to get ready. I went into the bathroom showered and did my other business, after I was done doing my morning routine I went into my walk-in closet and grabbed a pair of boxers, black jeans, black & red button up shirt and my Adidas superstars in Red. I did look fresh as always. Now one thing about me is that all the ladies love me. Not trying to be Mr.steal yo girl but it's just something about me that girls love, don't get me wrong I love that ;)

I walked downstairs seeing my mom in the kitchen drinking her coffee and watching the news. I kissed her cheek and grabbed an apple

"Good morning sweetie" my mom smiled at me

"Good morning mommy" I said giving her a toothless smile. I love my mama &I you see I'm already a mommy's boy

"Don't forget to buy me milk after school alright?"

"Alright ma" I said grabbing my bag and heading out.

I had this strange feeling that something was gon' happen today. But I shrugged it off and got in the bus who just came.

Kyla >>

I watched him going to the bus, I couldn't do it but my boss told me so. I had to kidnap him today or he'd kill me. I wasn't sure why he chose him. He's such an innocent guy yet I had to act so angry to him idk if I could do that

"Okay boss, when should I kidnap him?" I asked slightly smirking

"Tonight, he always goes for a walk. his name is Chris by the way" he spat

"Alright boss." I hung up. Boss knows a lot about this Chris guy. He just told me to kidnap him so I'd get my 15k today.

See I'm Kyla Michelle Jourdan 22 years old and I kidnap and kill people. It just became a hobby when I was 15. My uncle sold drugs for a long time, and after that he started shooting. He was always my favorite uncle so I copied everything he ever did. Now I'm a killer. Can't just always think how your future gon' be, I always wanted to be a dancer. Why did I get as a return? Yeah ok.

Tonight I'm going to get him. No matter what goes between my way.

Chris >>

3 minutes still school was over so I could go to the store and grab milk then go home.

*Ring ring*

School was over so I made my way to Walmart. it wasn't far away from where I live. Just 5 blocks. Now you probably asking "why the hell don't you drive?"
Well, I'm saving up money. So far I got 50k to buy my dream car I only need 2k.

When I arrived at Walmart I grabbed milk and got to the cashier. I had this strange feeling that someone was watching. Again I shrugged it off. Must be one of those Walmart ladies here.

After 15 minutes I got home.

"Mama I'm back" I shouted
"Boy don't you yell in this damn house or I'll karate chop your head" I walked in the kitchen seeing her cook something
"Dang ma I'm sorry" I said kissing her head.
"You got my milk?" She asked
"Wow no 'hello baby how was school' but yea I got it ma" I said handing her the milk.
"Shut up big head" she said pushing me away
"Mama I'm going to do my homework.... Where's Clinton?" I said unsure
Mama sighed. " he's out somewhere he won't come back 'til tomorrow"

I walked to my mother "mom everything is going to be okay, I'm here and I'll never leave your side, I love you" I said hugging her.

"Okay baby boy go do your homework"

And off I was. I got in my room and placed my bag down. I only had one homework and it was 2pm so I had enough time to do my homework and take a nap.

-- || 20 minutes later || --

I was so done. I thought, I packed my things up and locked my phone to see no messages but from hoes.

Girl 23: hey babe you home tonight? ;)- 1:23pm
Girl 12: I thought we were together, I saw you and Janine fucking the other day in the janitors closet 👿- 2:03pm
Girl 15: Chris it's me Janine.. About the other day.. 😏 can I come over?- 2:22pm

All these hoes.. I need to get rid of them. I replied quickly.

To Girl 23: no I gotta run some things. - 2:35pm

To Girl 12: first off idk u and u needa back tf up. 2nd I never told you that were together and 3rd yea u saw right cuz I was fucking her brains out. - 2:36pm

To Girl 15: hey Janine, no I'm sorry you can't I'm busy tonight :( - 2:37pm

After I replied I drifted off to a deep sleep.

-- || 5 hours later || --

I woke up when I heard my phone go off. I looked at who was calling me and it was this Janine girl.. I ain't answering that -.-
I got up and brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face. After that I changed into some jogging pants, a V-line shirt and my Jordan 12's. After that I went downstairs to find my mother on the phone with someone.

"Ma I'm out For a walk, I'll be back in a hour or so" I yelled

"Boy don't shout what I tell ya? And okay please be safe baby" she yelled.

I got out and the cold breeze hit me. I jogged down the street till you couldn't see our neighborhood anymore.

Kyla >>

"It's time" Shaq my security said.

"Alright fatty" I chuckled.

"Man Kyla why you gotta be like that, I don't want you to call me A FATTY" he stomped his foot and screamed at me like a 5 year old

"Boy if you don't-" "KYLA ITS TIME" my boss yelled trough the speaker.

"Alright damn" I grabbed my black mask, and followed him down the street. Shaq parked the Black SUV infront of him and I karate neck'd him.. Idk if that was a work lmfao but he eventually blacked out.
I put him in the car and taped his mouth and his hands. Shaq was in the corner scared af with wide eyes

He slowly touched Chris's lips. I looked at him like he had 28348 heads

"Wow.. His lips are sooooo big" he said mesmerized

"Man Shaq stfu your stomach is sooooo big now go and tell boss that we got him. We're on our way" I spat

"Boss we got him we're on our way" Shaq mocked me. I kissed my teeth. He's such a big baby

"Kyla we have a problem" boss said.