Chapter 3

Kayla >>

As we got out the black SUV I noticed Chris staring at me

"What?" I spat

"Nothing" he said with a load of attitude

I sighed "look please don't start. I already got a lot of shit to do. I don't need me to worry about your ass so close your mouth"

I untied him, because I didn't want him as a locked up person. He could walk in that damn house as if it was his. But he couldn't go any fucking where or I'll kill his ass before boss kills my ass before.

"Thank you ma" he said feeling all of a sudden comfortable. I nodded

"Follow shaq he'll show you around. Here are the rules" I told him the rules before we got in the house.

"First stop with all that damn flirting, 2nd you're not going anywhere, those foots are actually going no where but staying in the house understand? Feel free to eat out in the kitchen, don't touch me, don't talk to me. Only if it's important and..." I showed him my hand

"What?" He said not knowing what I meant

"Give me your phone" I said in a 'DUH' tone

"Oh hell naw" he started backing up. All of a sudden that shaq was standing behind him giving him a cold look. he sighed and gave his phone to me, i stepped on it and cracked it.

"yo wtf you gon pay for this shit little girl" he said a little aggravated

"Hmmpphhh, I'm not a little girl, now get yo ass in the house" I said leading him to the house and showing him around.

"If you wanna shower right now I don't have anything you can use, so if you want you can use for right now my Victoria's Secret shampoo and shit. We'll go shopping for you tomorrow." I smiled a little.

To be freaking honest, this man was life. His face features were blessed as hell. His brown hazel eyes to his freckles on his cheekbones and then that jawline and last but not least THEM LIPS. They looked so big and juicy, I bet they'd feel good on my p- wait wtf am I thinking about. I sighed, he was a real blessing.

Chris >>

This girl right there. I had so many questions to ask to her. I wanted to go to mama and comfort her. I wanted to hold her and kiss her forehead and joke with her about funny things. I sighed as I felt tears slip from my eyes. This time I couldn't stop it. I miss my mother so bad I wish I could see her again.

I heard someone knock on my door, so I wiped away my tears and answered it.

"Food is ready Chris" Kayla said "oh by the way, my name is Kayla if you need anything ask me or that fat guy shaq lol" she said chuckling at the end

I chuckled "alright, I'll be down in a minute. Oh and thanks Kayla" I said giving her a nice smile.

Somehow I felt like she wasn't a bad type of girl, she was a nice and understanding type of girl. Who did this to her? Who thought her to be like this? I had so many questions flooding around my head. I need an answer.

I slowly walked down the stairs. Well there was the door. I looked at it and sighed. Maybe I could go quietly?
"Don't even think about it Chris" I jumped, Kayla was right next to me and I didn't even see her coming

I sighed "I'm worried about my mother. I left her alone. Why are you doing this to me? Why did I have to be the one to be kidnapped ? I didn't even say goodbye to my mother, I miss her so much" I said shaking, I loved my mother to death, I felt someone's presence next to me, I held my head on my hands and sighed feeling the water works begin. Kayla hugged me

"Chris trust me I didn't wanna do this but my boss said that I had to, something was so special about you and I don't know why, trust me I didn't know anything about you, he just said that I had to kidnap you. I didn't want to do this. I hope you can understand" she said apologizing.

"You don't need to apologize, you actually kidnapped me so why are you apologizing?! You could let me go out the door right now! AND WHO IS THAT BOSS OF YOURS HUH?! I WANNA GET TO KNOW HIM" i yelled at her.

She seemed scared at first but then started to get mad too "well EXCUSE ME THAT I HAD TO KIDNAP YOU! I CANT TELL YOU WHO MY BOSS IS AND I CANT LET YOU GO WALK OUTTA THAT DOOR OR HELL KILL ME" she screamed at me

I felt like shattering into pieces, I grabbed my plate and went upstairs into my room. I ain't got time for this BS

Kayla >>

Ugh! I said stomping to the diner table. How could he think about me letting him go?! I needed to calm down. It's just another guy who I was dealing with. I hope I won't have to deal with him for more than 3 months. I can't already stand his ass.

-- || 30 minutes later || --

After I cleaned the kitchen and ate something I went upstairs changing into a big sized t-shirt with no pants- idc I like sleeping without pants and just underwear.

I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene and decided to go to Chris' room to apologize what went down 30 minutes ago.

I knocked on the door, hearing light footsteps coming my way.

"Yes can I help you?" He said with hurt and anger in his voice. At this moment. I felt bad.

"Yes, Umm can I come in?" I asked

He sighed and made room so I could get in I mumbled a quick 'thanks' and got in his room sitting on the end of his bed. He sat down next to me.

We sat there for 2 minutes. Well here goes nothing.

"Look, Chris I wanted to apologize the way I yelled at you, I shouldn't do that"

Chris looked at me "I forgive you, but also I'm sorry for yelling at you too, but I don't understand why you had chosen me to kidnap" he said

I chuckled " well my boss always says that I have to kidnap him or that and I do my job. It's actually always the same, I don't know much of the people I kidnap. Only the name. But my boss- well he knows practically everything" I said amazed

He nodded. He looked at me in the eyes as I stated back at him. We had a complete stare down for 5 minutes. He slowly came closer to as I did the same, our noses were touching and both of us wanted something to happen- to kiss. And that's what we did, he kissed my lips with so much passion, as if the world was about to go down. They really felt so warm and juicy I wish I'd have them all night long on my lips. But then we turned back into reality. I pulled away fast and got up excusing myself as he just sat there mesmerized of what just happened.

All night long I couldn't get out that kiss. It was so soothing and lustful. It had so much passion in it. But who am I to judge? He's the one who I kidnapped. I can't fall for him.

VOTE 💦

SHARE 😈

COMMENT 💘