Chapter 6

sorry that I left you guys waiting, I know I said that this was on hold for a while, but lemme write a new chap to this one cause I'm bored... and excuse me for any mistakes :)

Kayla

waking up on a sunday morning thinking about life and just staring at the ceiling for a good 10 minute I decided to get myself ready and check up on Chris. After being done doing my morning routine I was dressed in a white T-Shirt and some basketball shorts I walked down the hall to Chris' room, knocking on the door I let myself in since hearing no answer at all.

"Chris are you up?" I peeped watching him lightly snore thinking that it was cute I smiled to myself and began walking down the stairs just to see my bodyguard staying there watching my every move.

"what fat bum?" I mugged him.

"Nothing boss" he then walked off. weird.

I went to the kitchen and started to cook sum breakfast for me and chris. I made bacon and scrubbled eggs with sausages. 

 Boy

 Boy. When I tell you that it looked good, it sure as hell did cause when I was done cooking I heard some elephant ass footsteps come My waaaay.. aight back to being normal kayla keep yo cool.

Looking at the door Chris was standing there like the guy who had been waiting for me for a long time like;

I looked at him funny ''Chris stop looking and get your plate ready''

''damn so no good morning at all? good morning to you too kayla'' he snickered.

''Haha oh my god I'm dying that was soo funny.. why so happy today Chris?'' I said side eyeing him.

I just noticed that he was only in his boxers and nothing else, boy oh boy if you could be in my shoes rn... this boy had abs for years man, the was his tattoos kissed all along his chest and long arms, his unnoticeable freckles, and those big plumpy lips..

 this boy had abs for years man, the was his tattoos kissed all along his chest and long arms, his unnoticeable freckles, and those big plumpy lips

''Kay?'' Chris looked at me waving his hand in my face.

''huh what'd you say?'' I shaked my head coming back into reality.

''I said what's planned for today.'' he repeated himself.

'' I think we'll go to the mall, just cause you don't have clothes. we'll make sure you'll have everything set up. So like that you could shower and wear some clothes'' I looked at him admiring his face. he only started to smirk making me look confused.

''Kay...why don't you just let me leave, you're already treating me like family so you could just let me leave.'' he said dissapointed and kind of angry.

I just looked at him. if he would only know.

"I cant christopher.It's my job to secure and keep you safe from them"

He looked at me standing up, his body language changed from calm to confusing real quick as he started pacing around the kitchen. 

Boy stop walking I see something Jiggle.

"Kayla" he sighed "what the FUCK do you mean THEM?!" all of a sudden he started to get angry mumbling something he stopped and looked at me "tell me kayla. RIGHT NOW" he got in my face.

"Nah fam" I said giving him the 'you thought' face, standing up grabbingmy plate and his cleaning all off I walked to the living room to turn on some nickelodeon to watch spongebob squarepants. idgaf how old I am. Spongebob is my man.

Chris had been following me all day trying to find out who them were. Actually let me tell you something, I have a mission to keep Chris undercover from some people he had problems with. well not him. his father. Chris had a father who was like the biggest drug dealer in town everybody knew him

but Chris didn't.

His father started messing with one of the BIGGEST and when I tell you that it was the big ass industry of all drug dealer then you HAD to believe me. cause the shit his father did wasn't cool. He started working with them selling and buying stuff, they even owned all types of strip clubs where they hid every type of drug in every strip club. Once Chris' father got caught by the police coming out of the strip club with a lot of packages on him, they put him behind bars for lifetime. After the police found out that there had been going on something like that he made sure every club was clean, well long story short.. the big boss also known in the whole world got really angry and wanted revenge on his family.Chris' family started moving everywhere but they still could track them down, so there was only one thing to do. 

To Kidnap him.

I'm actually an agent just doing my best for him but he shouldn't know that. If he does I'm screwed. really bad at that.

**************

"I'm so freaking exhausted. Kayla don't you ever remind me o go shopping with you. I'll write somethings down that I need and give it to you. You're such a snake at getting everything." he plopped on the couch groaning. Oh well, don't ever go shopping with me, I am a mess lol.

"it was only this time that you'd be coming with me anyway. I don't want anyone to find out that you're with me." he just looked at me confused before going upstairs. I guess he went to take a nap, cause after he went upstairs I walked right behind him into my bedroom and took a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong ass nap.

_________________________

Okay Okay I said before that she was someone bad or sum, I'm currently working on this book so dont get confused, from now on it'll be like this. She's on the good side. I have to edit the rest of the chaps I guess.. but I hope you were enjoying it. :)

Comment

Share

Vote