Chapter 1 A Strange Awakening [1/?]

[Your Name] slowly opened her eyes, blinking as her vision adjusted to the golden sunlight streaming through the leafy canopy above. Confusion swept over her as she realized that she was no longer in her own body. Looking down, she saw human-like features, but with the unmistakable traits of a hyena—ears and a tail.

"What... what happened? Why do I look like a hyena from The Lion King and where is the book?" [Your Name] murmured, her voice foreign and unfamiliar. She tried to shake off the disorientation, struggling to remember how she ended up in this body. Then, a voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Hey, leader, you woke up in the right time. Someone wants to see you," said a young man with hyena ears and tail, approaching [Your Name]. She couldn't immediately place him, and confusion clouded her expression.

"You... do you know me?" she asked tentatively.

The young man chuckled. "You forget you have a brother? It's me, Ruggie." Recognition flickered in [Your Name]'s eyes as the memories of this dimension flooded back.

"Ruggie!" she exclaimed, relief washing over her. "I'm sorry, it's all still so new to me." She shook her head, trying to comprehend the situation. "What is happening here?"

Ruggie's eyes gleamed with amusement. "We're in the human-animal dimension, remember? Whats wrong with you Shenzi?"

"Ehmm.. Nothing Ruggie I'm just confused because I just wake up."

"Hmmm... okay Shenzi I trust you. Now we must go."

As they began to walk through a bustling village, [Your Name] couldn't help but notice that everyone they encountered had the same hyena features—human bodies with tails and ears. The villagers greeted her with reverence, acknowledging her as their leader.

Their path led them through a market square where the sounds of hunger filled the air. [Your Name] observed the thinness in the faces of children and the weariness etched on the adults. Their desperate gazes spoke volumes.

"Leader, how do you see it?" a woman asked, her voice heavy with concern. "We must go to the lion kingdom for food. Our children are hungry. We've already sent two of our people to steal something, but it's not enough."

[Your Name] felt a surge of empathy and responsibility. She knew she had to act. "Send another two people," she said firmly, her voice resonating with newfound authority. "But they must operate safely and quickly. We can't risk anyone getting caught."

The villagers nodded in understanding and gratitude, trusting [Your Name] to make the right decisions. Ruggie's proud smile showed that he, too, believed in her capabilities.

As they continued their journey, Ruggie guided [Your Name] towards a rocky outcrop with a small cave nestled within. It was there that someone awaited them, someone who held answers to the mysteries of this dimension.

Stepping into the cave, [Your Name] laid eyes on a tall man with piercing green eyes, black hair, and a deep scar etched across his left eye. She felt a mix of curiosity and caution as she looked at him.

"And who might you be?" [Your Name] asked, her voice steady, though a flicker of uncertainty lingered.

_

533 words.

Idk if this book is good or not soo if u like it pls just tell me or tell me what change. and btw English is not my frist language so if u see something wrong, pls tell me.

Thanks for reading <3