Moving day

A/N: AAAAAA! FIRST CHAPTEEER! Can't wait for it to be out!🫶🏻

Your POV:

It's the day you move
Your mom and dad had got a divorce a few months  ago and he's become an alcoholic so his addiction made him stalk you guys. It's been kind of scary to be honest but you pull trough it because your mom didn't want the police involved since you've already knew you would be moving soon, and the day had come! It was time to say goodbye to your dad. You got to the place he was staying, but he was nowhere to be found, so you decide to text him:

                                          Dad👨🏻

                                                              Where are you?!
                                                                                 DAD?
                                                                 ANSWER ME!!

Nothing... you decide is the best not to text him or try to find him if he's being like this even on the day you were leaving the town forever. You were so mad at him for doing this. Now it's like you didn't even know him!
You were walking home, and thinking.
When you were little he was the best dad ever! I mean that's how every kid is calling there parents, but he really was! Every sunday you two will go in the park to get ice-cream, play on the swings, picking flowers for mom,doing all these things in one sunday every time, but then,
when you got older he became angrier, dinstant, and started drinking. It wasn't really bad, only 1 or 2 cans of beer, 1-2 glasses of wine yk the usual, but it wasn't all at a time once the beer once the wine, you get the point. Then he became aggresive. In talking at first, then with things, then physical...
It was horrible! When he was aggressive with stuff he would specifically throw things that will break, like glass, paintings with glass on top, smash chairs and things like this. And he was physically aggressive only with my mom. I don't know why though... I always tried to stop him but he would only go further with the situation and putting mom in the worst like saying she's the one manipulating me into thinking he's the bad person, she's telling me to do this things so she would not do anything, like trying to MANIPULATE US. I knew all he was saying were lies trying to make me hate mom. It never worked.
That's the reason they got a divorce, that's the reason he became an alchoholic and stalking us. Because he didn't want the divorce. He wanted power! To know he was over someone, to know he was controling someone, i never understood what was his pleasure while doing this things, but I guess it was a pleasure he liked cause he did it almost everyday...
You were so deep in your toughts that you were about to walk past your house.
You got in, told your mother you were home, and got into your room.
You didn't even think to change into something more comfortable since you were still deep into your toughts.
You were thinking about everything.

But now, that mom got a divorce, and we are moving to an other island, it was a pleasure. Knowing me and my mom were safe, knowing that we will be away from my dad was awesome, but at the same time I was sad. He was still my dad, the one that was there with me while I was growing up. I was lucky as a child, I had both parents there for me when I needed something, but then you know what happened...
Although I was a little sad I pulled it off and thought for the best!
The friends I will make, the new people I will meet, the new house, the new everything, THE NEW LIFE!

The exact time you were thinking of somthing good, and falling asleep, you hear a really, really, really loud noise

ALARM!
5:00 PM
,, FLIGHT TO OUTER BANKS AT 7 PM!
STOP BEING LAZY!
GET UP''

Ugh! My alarm was going off!

A/N:
WOOOOOOOO!!!!! END OF THE CHAPTEEEEER!!!!
Hope you liked it!!!