02 || SWEATER WEATHER

SWEATER WEATHER
a christopher sturniolo story
˖*°࿐

" expect the unexpected? "

irl, imessages, instagram

mentions of anxiety, ily.

chris' pov

"MATT ISN'T DESPERATE ENOUGH TO DATE YOU."

as soon as those words left my mouth, i knew i took it too far.

i didn't care if me and chloe were enemies, and hated each other. i knew i fucked up.

matt and nick had always been the ones there for her, not me. i didn't know what to do, or even what to say to try in fix things. but, i let my thoughts take over and remind me that i don't need to fix anything.

there is nothing to fix.

as the bell rang, dismissing us from our last class, i grabbed my things as quickly as possible and made my way outside.

i began walking towards the exit when i spotted nick, and walked towards him as he was saying goodbye to some friends.

"in a better mood now?" he questions, as i just roll my eyes.

i wasn't even in a bad mood, chloes' presence is enough put me on edge.

as soon as we got to the car, i saw chloe and matt outside talking, as they waited.

they were talking to other friends, but the way chloes' smile dropped when she saw me, gave me the hint that she was still upset from earlier.

"your outfit today is atrocious." you know, i've kind of taken upon the job of making chloe mad. and even though it's minimum wage, it's still a full time job, and i love it.

"your wearing the same fucking thing?" well, she got me there.

"wanna take my insta pics?" chloe says to matt.

"of course." he says smiling.

sometimes i seriously contemplate if they are dating. it used to bother me how close they were.

when we were in 7th grade, everyone, including myself, thought they were dating. i didn't care though, and i still don't.

if they end up married with a house by the beach, then i would be happy for chloe. not for matt, because he'll have to put up with her, but i'd be happy for chloe.

i'm snapped out of my thoughts when i feel a tap on my shoulder, and as i turn, and literally have to completely look down, i see chloe facing me.

"wanna take a pic with me?" chloe asks.