☆Part 9☆

"You hate me?" I bend over a little "yes! I really do. I don't wanna go anywhere with you" he let's go of me "come on I need you to be safe let's go" I sit up "oh fuc-" I puked "alright yep let's go" he grabs my waist and picks me up "wait I need m- my stuff"

He turns around and leans down and picks all my stuff up while carrying me "let's me down now!" I start kicking my legs "stop I need to get you to my house. Then I'll explain everything to you I promise"

We get to his house and he's holding my hand and we walk upstairs and I fell "o- oh shit. HAHA. I need help. Help me up" he laughs "ok ok come on go lay down ill get you some coffee"

Why is he acting like this. He's being so warm. Even after I told him that I hate him.
_________________________________________

I hear his foot steps coming up the stairs "here is so coffee and a bowl" I sit up on my elbows "thank you" he sighs and closes the door "yea no problem. Do you need anything?" I pat my hand in the bed "co- come here. Lay with me. FOR now. I just need you to hold me right now. Then we will talk" he nods and walks over to me and outs his head on mine "I'm really sorry Kelly and I mean it. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing"

I put my hand on his chest "it's ok tom. But I- I don't know what to do. I really do love you. I've never felt this way with anyone. You really mean something to me" his chest sinks in "I really love you to Kelly. I didn't mean to hurt you"

Someone knocks "can I come in?" It's bill "yea come in" he runs in and lays in the bed "oh my gosh Kelly are you ok? What happend?" I look at tom "can you explain?"

After he explained what happened bill hit him "your so dumb tom" he leans his head back "leave bill!" Bill puts his hands up and walks out.

"Shit I need to text my mom or she'll ground me" I moan "let me see your phone. I'll text her" he puts his hand out "ok fine"
_________________________________________

Me
Hey mom can I stay at my friend's for tonight?

Mom
Ok fine hunny I just want you to be happy.

Me
Ok mom I am. Love you.

Mom
Love you to.
_________________________________________

"Ok your all good" I sigh "ok thank you" I sit up "I don't wanna lay here anymore" he sits up "well what do you wanna do?" I shrug my shoulders "wanna meet up with everyone?" I get excited "yes! Yes!" He stands up "I'll go get bill" I grab my phone and text the group chat.

Oh I missed them so much!
_________________________________________

Me
Hey guys let's meet up!

Gustav
Ok! Where?

Georg
I'm down. Where?

Chloe
Let's do it!

Me
Let's meet at the mall!
_________________________________________

Bill and tom barge in "come on get ready!" I get up quickly "ok ok! I need my shoes!" They laugh.

When we get there I run straight up to Chloe and give her a hug "oh my gosh Chloe I missed you so much!" She sniffs me "I missed you too!! Have you been drinking?" I let go of her "uh yes BUT it's a long story. I'll tell you later"

I walk over to Georg and Gustav "hey guys. I missed you" I give them a hug "I know we missed you to" Gustav smiles "are you drunk?" Georg laughs "what no" I laugh "ok fine I am!" We all start laughing.

I walk over to tom and put my shoulder on him and reache into my bag and get a water bottle that's filled with vodka. I take a sip and cough "oh fuck" he turns and grabs my arm "you good. What are you drinking?" I widen my eyes "oh it's just water that's it" he raises an eyebrow "you sure?" I take sip "yea I'm sure".

We all walk in the mall "you ok Kelly?" Gustav coughs "yea I'm fine! W- why?" I say stumbling "are you drinking?" Georg laughs "what! No!" I say with spit coming out "oh yes she is. Give me that water bottle" bill grabs the water bottle from my hand and smells it.

"Oh shit!" Chloe starts laughing "Chloe! Stop laughing!" Tom hits her "guys stop I'm fine. I just need one more sip" I reach over to bill and try to grab it but he pulls away "no! No more for you missy!" I lean back "ugh you bitch" they all start laughing.
_________________________________________

I walk infront of tom and grab his hands and start running with him "come on! Let's go!" I reach into my pocket and take out my airpods and start playing music. Tom pulls one out my ear "oohhh you like this" I keep running "yea it's my favorite" he smiles "oh yea what it's called?"

I squeeze his hands "it's called "all the time" by Jeremih" he stops and pulls me in "I like it" I move closer "oh yea?" He laughs then kisses me "yup" he picks me up "it's very..." I laugh "I know" we hear a bunch of giggling "aww look at them" he puts me down "ugh why do they always do this!"

I run over to Chloe and put my arm around her "damn" she looks at me "what?" I sigh "i- I don't know what I should do you know. Like I want him so bad but then I remember what he did to me. I mea-" she stops me "wait what did he do?"

Oh fuck I totally forgot to tell her.

"Ok so basically he cheated on me... BUT he apologized and he was drunk but... I don't know I feel like I have problems" Chloe puts her arm around me "like what?" I sigh "oh you know like.. attachment problems like I can't let him go" she looks down "that's love. You love him and it's obvious. He clearly loves you too!"

Damn I know I said it but when someone points it out.. it's different.

__________________________________________________________________________________

SOMEONE HELP!! IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this one. I personally love it but I feel like there could be more things added to it
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote