Bi panic?

I woke up being met with the posters covering my ceiling, I let out a sigh knowing today was a Monday and I had to go to work today. I got up headed over to my closet and picked out an outfit 

 I got up headed over to my closet and picked out an outfit 

(feel free to change it, I know it is mostly women based but if you're a boy, break gender norms pookums)

I walk down the stairs seeing both Micheal and Jason in the kitchen. Jason looked up and saw me, he grabbed his notepad and wrote something down, quickly showing it to me ' Why are you so dressed up? ' said Jason's hand notebook, when another was quickly shoved in my face ' You aren't going out like that ' said Micheals notebook "look, dad, I'm just going to work it's not like I'm going to the club. okay?" I said grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl and taking a bite out of it. Micheal glared at me, while Jason tilted his head in confusion "Don't worry about it sweetpea" I spoke as I walked past the tall male. "ill be back at nine alright?" I walked out of the door getting into my hearse. I stepped into my car turned on the gas and headed to work. 

--time skip--

I stepped out of my car going into work. "jeez who are you tryna impress?" spoke my coworker "You deceased father" I said signing in "Now that's just rude" she said again "So is poking your nose in someone else's business, but you dont hear me complaining. so maybe you should keep your badly lip-filled mouth shut." I spoke with a fake smile and walked away into the elevator. "hey hold the door!" said a deep voice, and I got a sense of deja vu. "nope" I quickly closed the door just as I saw my annoying boss in my line of sight "Y/N!" I heard him shout. I waved at him just as the door closed shut. As the door opened showing the bleak office space I walked over to my office past many middle-aged people I could care less about. I sat down I'm my office chair with a sigh. my phone rang with an annoying tone as I picked it up I put on the fakest people-pleaser voice I can muster "Hi! This is Y/N L/N speaking. How may I help you?" there was a little bit of a pause until a feminine voice spoke "hi, my name is Maxine Mayfield. I need a run a business that runs around modeling, and I need a really good accountant to help me make the right cuts on the people. Do you mind coming down to the upside-down magazine studio?" spoke the woman on the other side. I sat there knowing that this was way out of my working standard. "look, ma'am, I'm not exactly that-" I was cut off by the woman again "we are willing to give you 100 thousand for your work" I took it in, now this would be difficult because it is out of my job criteria, but it also brings it a shit ton of money. "what time do you need me to come down?" I said putting the time on my scheduling book "how does 3 sound?" spoke Maxine. "that works perfectly, see you in a bit. Thank you for the job offer"